Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

did kotomine get shut down by task manager or is he gonna come back

its ok, he's being Run as Administrator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Man, gently caress the moon

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Xarbala posted:

Man, gently caress the moon

Yeah!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

umu

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

In the near future I'd like to see an umu counter for each episode.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
alright heres the count: zero

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
hakunon's appearance is interesting because why would a character loved by everyone be attached to a throwaway scene and just never appear again (otoh, it's understandable if Archer jobs, it's just what he does best). between this and the PVs it feels like they're being coy about her, much like they're being with Casko. I won't be surprised if it's a red herring to mess with people trying to base their expectations off the game plot

related or not?: Tange's blog has a photo with her posing with some of the voice cast and a person in a skirt has a sticker hiding their face

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

When you realize how far you've fallen on the Extra totem pole, but then realize you sit out 90% of Extella's bullshit because of it

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
What's the point of ANOTHER fate show without the retarded big titted fox bitch.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

El Burbo posted:

That doesn't even make sense.

Shaft has done the openings for the Extra CCC and Extella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOI9AqB9lk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO2w29PwoFk

So you're saying they've been getting cucked by Shaft

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bring me blue saber

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

K. Flaps posted:

What's the point of ANOTHER fate show without the retarded big titted fox bitch.

i agree

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ok Miss Umu, after the shitshow that was Septem in F/GO you can redeem yourself here.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Namtab posted:

Bring me blue saber

A pretty low tier Saber.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

gimme the chick PC

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I have a feeling Tamamo-no-Mae will show up.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Keep on sabin'.

(And was that the restless spirit of Siddartha Gautama? Because lol.)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well in FGO, they're promoting the game with a mini-event that features everyone but Tamamo and Emiya. They're specifically not on banner or have reduced costs for interludes.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

tuberculosis saber is best saber

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If you meet Buddha on the side of the road, my condolences to your fam

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sakusuru/status/955946585753620480

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Rewatched the episode and until now I didn't realize saber has a butt window in her dress.

Very nice.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It's her charm point.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

NotALizardman posted:

Rewatched the episode and until now I didn't realize saber has a butt window in her dress.

Very nice.

Rin does too

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

MonsterEnvy posted:

She (spoilered for people who don't know the Extella version of events?) shows up and joins the MC for what is basically the dumbest sequence of events ever in order to provide the male MC with all the hot girls while Hakunon gets sidelined as a garbage ghost because Extella is stupid and had to reach back into Extra and make it similarly stupid to justify its own bullshit

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

There is no male MC in Extella and there never was.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Let Hakunon be the main character you cowards.

In all seriousness, it's amazing what lengths they'll go to just push m!Hakuno as the main guy even though Hakunon is clearly more popular which is exactly why they push m!Hakuno. I don't think I'd be as tired of him as I am now if they gave more equal face time between the two.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Eej posted:

She (spoilered for people who don't know the Extella version of events?) shows up and joins the MC for what is basically the dumbest sequence of events ever in order to provide the male MC with all the hot girls while Hakunon gets sidelined as a garbage ghost because Extella is stupid and had to reach back into Extra and make it similarly stupid to justify its own bullshit

eh, it's a little silly but also a literal blog post to justify having multiple MC servants coexist in a musou set after the PSP games.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I think maybe you guys should calm down your complaining since it's only been a single episode and have no idea what gonna happen in the future.

The Hakuno we're watching now has a name that isn't even spelled the same as they are in the games (岸浪 ハクノ as opposed to 岸波 白野)

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I have no loving clue what's happening in this show (never played/looked into Extra) but this episode was good.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

El Burbo posted:

I think maybe you guys should calm down your complaining since it's only been a single episode and have no idea what gonna happen in the future.

The Hakuno we're watching now has a name that isn't even spelled the same as they are in the games (岸浪 ハクノ as opposed to 岸波 白野)

Yeah this.

Eej posted:

why get all bent up over one possible iteration of events in fate, lol. obviously if you play hakunon this experience doesn’t apply 1:1, and Nasu isn’t holding Extella Zero over everyone’s head as The Canon, it’s just a fwiggin blogpost

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

jsut replace male hakuno with the redman

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

El Burbo posted:

Rin does too

:bisonyes:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Should i make a post about how the psp game do it in comparison to the current episode?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Nyaa posted:

Should i make a post about how the psp game do it in comparison to the current episode?

You could, sure, and it’d be interesting, though I’m not sure how it would interact with spoiler policy.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

After writing three paragraphs, I determined that i need to look up a LP because what i wrote is like 2/10 of the whole three days before day zero count down. Most of it aren’t in the anime.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Just clearly mark it as game spoilers

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

UMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I will wait till episode two to see if they do a Three-days ago flashback or something.

• Locked thread