Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

what in the actual fu-

this is not checkmate at all aaaahhhh *chess triggering intensifies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Maybe that’s why he fell dead.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

AnacondaHL posted:

this is not checkmate at all aaaahhhh *chess triggering intensifies*

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
is it alright to talk about the cooking fate anime in this thread?

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
No. yes

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Type-Moon thread would be better, Fate/Cooking is a monthly show and also it doesn't have anyone from Extra universe.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It does though

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
You know what I goddamn mean

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Here are some avs from said cooking show:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Compendium posted:

Type-Moon thread would be better, Fate/Cooking is a monthly show and also it doesn't have anyone from Extra universe.

Food manga thread would be better still, because the type moon thread is terrible.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
actually, if you look at who was doing the manga before they dead, youll find we should post about it in the zoglin thread

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
https://twitter.com/pkjd818/status/959805019787739136

I don't think I've ever seen long hair Nero before?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
nero's actually the best. and hakuno's contempt for the moon is pretty emphatic so it's nice to see him as a compelling char and the way Nero contrasts him in this ep is hilarious

sorry, i couldn't count umus though. i restarted from the bath scene 3 times but my attention was elsewhere

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Nero someone who should not be a Saber but is because they proclaimed themselves awesome at everything.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Space Flower posted:

nero's actually the best.

gonna empty quote this til the end of time

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thats not an empty quote

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

gently caress

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

UMU~

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I don't think you'll be able to write up game comparisons nyaa, this show is diverging pretty radically

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
mm, no offense to nyaa but comparing the show to the game at every interval seems like exactly the experience i didn't want from this show. it's way more interesting with these fresh developments

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!
It's a good thing it's diverging too, imo. It's actually really refreshing compared to the source material.

It's a low bar to begin with, but still.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm not sure if I can ask this, but since it's not going to be officially subbed in ages considering Netflix has the rights to Fate series to my great distress, who's subbing this one? It'd be nice to have their site to know when a new episode is out.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm not sure if I can ask this, but since it's not going to be officially subbed in ages considering Netflix has the rights to Fate series to my great distress, who's subbing this one? It'd be nice to have their site to know when a new episode is out.

No group picked it up. It's being translated by random people with uncertain release dates.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Oh thank Nero subs just came out. UMU~

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

Kyte posted:

No group picked it up. It's being translated by random people with uncertain release dates.

so its like the good old days

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
not so sure about the good part but yes

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Seems like Chyuu is gonna do it for the foreseeable future. First release with the TV raws (on monday, I assume) and then a second release using Netflix broadcast (no dimming) on wednesday/thursday with whatever script fixes they caught in the meantime.

They're going with Maestro instead of Praetor, if anyone cares.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 5, 2018

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

little_firebird posted:

It's a good thing it's diverging too, imo. It's actually really refreshing compared to the source material.

It's a low bar to begin with, but still.

i liked the part in ep2 where the girls made crazy umineko faces

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

hawawawa

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

*rages incessently about maestro vs praetor*

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Apparently praetor wasn't quite correct in the first place? At least I saw someone *cough* say something like that.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
She can call me dirt for all she likes

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

me playing fgo

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

That was one hell of an ending.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I like how Hakuno spends most of his time looking like your generic vapid blank slate protagonist, and the rest of it reminding you that people who spend most of their time just unemotively staring at the madness around them are not right in the head.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He's a freaking ghost.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Space Flower posted:

mm, no offense to nyaa but comparing the show to the game at every interval seems like exactly the experience i didn't want from this show. it's way more interesting with these fresh developments
Yea, that's fine. There's no comparison when the whole thing is different.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

OWNED

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
This Hakuno should really have summoned an Avenger instead of UMU. Angra or Dantes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm glad Saber emotes enough for both of them.

• Locked thread