Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
There’s a 12 hour timer to apply to a new association. There’s a Delete Friend button on the bottom left, below the friend’s model.

Hi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
My guild went super hard for the new association commissions haha, spreadsheets and alarms and second devices to track how soon the update would be done. We got the first clear on the first 3 stages, ahead of the guild that makes it mandatory instead of optional.
Dressing up: serious business.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Oh I didn't even realize there was a new guild thing out. At least those are time restricted, I'm still mad I missed most of the last event.

Are the goon guilds full atm?

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Thanks game I will keep that in mind.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Add me to the 'wow I didn't expect there to be a thread for this' pile. I love this stupid game and also hate it.

What's the goon association? I wouldn't mind ditching my rando one.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
OP is still mostly up to date, including our hard-working and quiet association, Suede Stasi. There are a couple slots open, out of 32. (Warning: not all princesses are goons.)

TrucMachinChose
Oct 9, 2012
Hi! I'm a huge lurker who never felt the need to post after joining SA, but I adore this fashion game with all my heart and my current guild has some nice people, but also a bunch of lolrandom girls who spam the chat like it's 2006. I just left and will be applying as soon as the 12 hours is up

In-game name is Irma!

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Oh, I missed that in the op :v:

I'll join after the 12hrs too, my name in game is Triolet.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Irma is in, and I’m holding the last slot open, for now, for Triolet, when she applies.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Aw poop, can you let me know when there’s a new slot open?

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Sorry! I have been keeping slots open, but didn’t expect the rush. There will be one on Sunday, at the latest. I always keep at least half of the people that didn’t push any buttons during the week on Sunday.

So, I guess, post in the association if you’re going on phone-vacation and you’re worried.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Stagger_Lee posted:

Sorry! I have been keeping slots open, but didn’t expect the rush. There will be one on Sunday, at the latest. I always keep at least half of the people that didn’t push any buttons during the week on Sunday.

So, I guess, post in the association if you’re going on phone-vacation and you’re worried.

No problem, I'll keep an eye on the association. It'll be awesome to be in a slightly goon one :D

To bring this back around to Nikki, I wish they would release more mix and match pieces. We keep getting awesome whole outfits but the best parts of them don't play well with others. And lots of suits suffer this problem! I finished Stunning Beauty and I still can't find a good way to use it for competitions or anything.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Yeah, I can feel that. My particular wish is that makeups didn’t include skin color. But also in practice I just collect and play around with the clothes and don’t do a lot of involved outfit creativity.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
There are now two slots open in our charming association.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Stagger_Lee posted:

There are now two slots open in our charming association.

Applying! Not sure what name it'll come out with, my IRL one or another one that starts with S

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
These quizzes are too hard.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I mean...really...I feel all of them are 'correct against theft'

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Uh, so not even sure where to begin with the new styling theme. How do you make 'Hoarder' when you only have access to things that are pretty or cute?

Is there a fridge full of dead cats item somewhere that I can purchase?

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I just put three pairs of glasses and three different purses on

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Basically whatever you do to get the most points in those competition events. Like being covered in clothes, layers and layers of clothes. 3 wings, two tails, all of it

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I put on the dragon suit but I don't think my joke is very popular.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Stagger_Lee posted:

I put on the dragon suit but I don't think my joke is very popular.

Nobody appreciates good puns in that game, or clever takes on a theme. I wish they could do something with voting that made it less "These 3 looks are the acceptable ones"

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Shirec posted:

Nobody appreciates good puns in that game, or clever takes on a theme. I wish they could do something with voting that made it less "These 3 looks are the acceptable ones"

It'd be cool if mini competitions could be run within guilds.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Zoe posted:

It'd be cool if mini competitions could be run within guilds.

The last guild I was in did this, they had a discord to post pics in and a theme of the week, and the winners got to be VP for a week.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Okay, that makes me feel guilty about my low-effort leadership. If people wish we had a group discord and/or contests, your voice will be heard here.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Stagger_Lee posted:

Okay, that makes me feel guilty about my low-effort leadership. If people wish we had a group discord and/or contests, your voice will be heard here.

Def don't worry! I'm good with chill guild, it's whatever to me. If it was something you didn't have to stay on top of constantly, I would be down, but I'm good as things are

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Discord is a little overwhelming, I don't check it much. It was just the easiest way for me to find a hardcore guild.
WE'RE #1! WE'RE #1!

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Yea it's fine. For people looking for a more active community but not necessarily wanting to change guilds the Nikki's Info official discord is a good place. Also the official love Nikki discord.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Game is weirdly compelling, if you like dressing like an utter disaster.

Applied as Tsunderwear.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
About the guild run competitions, I meant more along the lines of something supported in the game itself where the guild leader could click a button and type a prompt and everyone else could click buttons to vote and have rewards handled automatically. Anything else would be too much to expect people to keep up with in a casual game that is played casually. We're all merely part-time princesses and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Oh, and...I'm sure votes will start dropping soon, but I seem to have unintentionally done something really right with a prompt I was just giving a massive shrug too, somehow this is the best I've ever done:

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
You look very pretty.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

These Zodiac lucky packs tied to an outfit are super skeevy

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I never understood that update and now it has ended, maybe?

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
No they are still pushing it and it's still super gross

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I can't decide if it's stranger that D-Day is a theme, or how few people seem to even know what that is.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Maybe they are refraining from glorifying war.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

People seem to have settled on generic war theme now, with a smattering of police plus animal

derra
Dec 29, 2012
Hey I applied to the association. Nickname: Angelise.

Loving the story mode and the stylist arena. Feelinsg a bit stressed and obsessed over min maxing everything vs having outfits that looks not horrifying.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

derra posted:

Feelinsg a bit stressed and obsessed over min maxing everything vs having outfits that looks not horrifying.

The eternal dilemma.

I really need to advance story mode some more, I've fallen into this routine of just clicking through the daily stuff and then deciding that's enough dress up princessing for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Zoe posted:

The eternal dilemma.

I really need to advance story mode some more, I've fallen into this routine of just clicking through the daily stuff and then deciding that's enough dress up princessing for the day.

I finished the side quests for ch14 like...this morning, despite the fact that I'm an unabashed accessory-spammer, especially with arenas (shut up I want all the designs). The ch14 suits just aren't that interesting. Once I get a few more pieces from the guild shop to finish some evolutions I might stop sniping first place on commissions every day, though. I cannot stress enough how easy ln.nikki makes it to just burn through stuff for alternate currency.

Nthing that the zodiac packs are super gross, too; I don't mind throwing cash at the game here and there for an event where I want a bunch of poo poo, but the zodiac packs are pretty much just a money sink.

• Locked thread