Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo, of course goons play this. I didn't even realize until just now that there was a thread for this.

I've just been doing my own thing for about a year now. Every single day. "I'm just logging in to collect outfits so my daughter can play dress-up" isn't holding a lot of traction with people who see me playing it anymore, even if it's semi-true. (She messes around in the Free Dressing mode every week or two)

I have no idea why I like this game. No idea at all.

I'm already in a maxed-out Stylist Association, and it looks like the goon one is level 8, so... I'll wait until it hits 10, I guess, and try applying then? I don't honestly know if the daily rewards or whatever are different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

Fallen Rib

simmering posted:

is the stylist association still Suede Stasi - ID 18507? my username is perj i think, i'm still getting to know a lot of the social features and more hidden away windows.
got this game a couple of weeks ago and have spent an embarrassing amount of time playing during night shifts. i've basically dumped all my diamonds into getting the second desert set- it just looks so cool. at least i should do ok in the competition for once.

I'm focusing on the first set, mostly because there aren't very many clothes in that palette to go around. On the other hand, having more blue could be useful for coordinating with things already in my wardrobe, but I feel like I'm pretty well stocked on blue. Hard call.

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

Fallen Rib
A spot just opened up on my friends list! Search for 102131542 if you want to be my dress-up buddy. If I get a request from multiple people, I'll take the one with the highest number of clothes in their wardrobe.

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

Fallen Rib

big dyke energy posted:

Recently they've been giving us the ability to craft past event suits; I think there are some events that are not going to come back, but there will still be ways to obtain the suits from them. We'll probably just have to wait a few more updates to get them all.

All the past event suits so far have crafting parts that cost a decent amount of diamonds. They'll absolutely make them available again.

• Locked thread