Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

welp I'm not allowed to join a new association for another 12hrs but once that's up, I will be coming for you :toot: I love this game! and have spent way too much time and money on it, kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

Also, it's worth mentioning that the Starry Corridor is an excellent vehicle for creativity:

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

my entry for the first theme got me into the top 1% and it's only dipped a couple of percentage points since then, the dev team will have to take this score from my cold dead hands

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

Dixville posted:

So is it just me or are the sound effects not working at all since the last update? It honestly is pretty bad for me because I have learned to play by listening for the sound effects and now I basically suck at it

i've been having the opposite problem myself, sound effects work fine but the only music that ever plays is the title theme. it's not a huge bother since i play this game with the sound off 90% of the time, but it's still weird :shrug:

• Locked thread