Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

If I知 just grabbing a mod or two (sim settlements 2 specifically) can I grab that through the ingame mod shop or should I still do all the other hoops and things? Was gonna just play vanilla but if I can grab some things ingame I知 tempted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I asked earlier but gonna toss it out there again:

FO4: if I click on mods in-game I get a big list. If I知 just adding a couple (sim settlements specifically) is that safe and fine to do without problems? I知 not gonna go ham, but a couple of mods would be nice, though I知 not opposed to a vanilla playthrough. I just don稚 want to the usual install 6 other programs first to play a modded Bethesda game dance.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Got it. Yeah I was just hoping I could install it through the ingame mod browser and it be fine, basically.