Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Think I'm going to reinstall. Haven't played since the first installment of the Brotherhood questline, what are the big updates?

Also: Will my Bloodied Explosive laser rifle still murder everything?

Edit: is it just me or is there not a good way to browse the ITV updates for FO76?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Maybe I can finally get my bloody fixer with this new poo poo

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
The group loot + contextual loot everywhere stuff is wild. I think i'm running net positive on fusion cells now.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
I still need a bloodied fixer of nearly any variety :(

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
DOs have been really buggy for me the past few days

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

quote:

Although we are playing in a post-apocalyptic world, we still want to keep that world fair, fun, and inviting to all. While you have been exploring and rebuilding, we have been working on a new system that works behind the scenes to remove illegal attachment combinations that violate the EULA to ensure that every single player is using and trading the same items and has the same advantages as you.

In today’s PTS update, we are implementing a system that will remove illegal mods attached to weapons that cannot be obtained in-game. Most players will not notice any change to their existing weapons, however, players who are in possession of a weapon with a mod that cannot be equipped naturally to the weapon may notice a damage decrease to the weapon, and the mod will no longer exist. This is intentional and does not need to be reported on the PTS Bug Reports channel in our Official Discord, but we encourage you to report anything unusual you observe outside of this change.

Does this actually mean they're removing legacies? or just the mods that can't normally be equipped?

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
So I haven’t played since they nuked my legacies, so I guess the first thing I’d want to do is to try to find something like a BE Fixer, unless that entire bloodied meta doesn’t work anymore for some reason?
Otherwise, what’s the fastest way to grind out cores for rerolls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Right, I meant modules. I'm swimming in cores if i recall.