Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Having a rotating FOMO shop that you are encouraged to manually subvert via support tickets is insane, but it's better than not having access to stuff I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
I was under the impression that all the magazines and bobbleheads gave temporary buffs rather than permanent ones and thus stopped giving a poo poo about them. Is there some benefit to collecting all of them other than satisfying the brain spiders or having extra consumables on hand for special occasions?

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Paying2Lurk posted:

There's a trophy for finding 20 of them. So yes, brainworms.

Gotcha. There is no shame in succumbing to the pure joy of ticking boxes and/or number go up.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Kly posted:

wait is the railway gun an automatic gun? so the rifleman perk doesnt do anything for it?

The bots at the railways (and maybe elsewhere?) sell a plan for the mod that makes it full auto for like ~1200 caps.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Is the Encryptid event reasonable to attempt solo (with an unoptimized commando build and a handmade) or should I save my card for a coordinated group? I'm trying to get my hands on them Fixer plans.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Coolness Averted posted:

Alao wow comparing the gunslinger revolver you start with to the others in game really is a jump. That starter level 20 revolver is very much 'ok, not ideal against swarms, but getting that sneak attack in and events are at least viable" meanwhile other pistols are "ok, now that I've magdumped into them twice, the malnourished ghoul finally died"

I kept trying to find a pistol better than that western revolver all the way to 50 and then just started building toward commando out of frustration.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Did they quietly bump up the daily legendary scrip cap or is there something else going on? Yesterday it was 500 but today I was able to get 1000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

the paradigm shift posted:

double scrip weekend I've been eviction notice hunting all evening managed to find three so hopefully I'm good until Sunday

Fantastic. Radiation Rumble has been my drug of choice for XP and scrip; I switched off commando to a cremator build and it's so easy to tag everything.