Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

How does the disc version work? It doesn't tie into an account somehow?

Isn't it just cardboard with a code printed on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

lmao what universe are you posting from, because it's not this one. NV had a bunch of screwball bugs on release and then for a long time has been completely fine for the most part.

Yeah the only crashing I've had from a new playthrough is the anti stutter loving up because of Win 10 and you just have to edit an ini file to fix it. Sure beats the days of Anti Aliasing breaking the graphics at release or the Honest Hearts companion not being tagged essential and getting turned to mulch at the beginning, loving up the dlc irrevocably.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Modus Pwnens posted:

I thought it was funny having the other party members remark on various strangers hanging around because she doesn't stick in their memory.

It's worth bringing her around just for the moment where the main villain dresses down your party and says nothing about GM because even he can't see her

At least she's not the dumb barbarian White March hick, whose sub quest was basically a lovely retread of GM's moral dilemma (muh memory) but without any weight to it

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
If you're the kind of person who asks if a weird, cobbled together euroslav/ruskie game has things in it that will make you mad, the answer is probably yes. The question answers itself honestly

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
As anyone with sense and the slightest bit of familiarity with Emil could realize he was being very, extremely, Genuine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
He was clearly joking, that's why he spent 3+ tweets doing a dril Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Trying to Remove It bit. All part of the clever schemes and stratagems of the "it is your destiny to die in the purifier sorry lmao" writer

Perfect Potato fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Apr 14, 2024