Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

I'm just hitting level 50 aaaand I think I need to stop using the excavator armor as a crutch for my carry weight. I want to get some T-60 parts, but I have no idea where to find the armor, or how to learn to make the armor mods. Is there a more reliable way to do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

The Fallout TV series has been enough to get me to reinstall FO76 after not playing it since November of 2020. I logged in to find myself wildly overencumbered - I think I may have been enjoying some old bug where you could equip and dequip some +carry weight armor fast enough that the server basically gave you unlimited inventory after a while back when I last played.

I've shoved what I can back into my stash, but it's basically 100% full and I'm still pretty overencumbered. I seem to have at least 5-6 different sets of power armor in there - Excavator, X-01, T-60, T-45, T-51, Ultracite, and some kind of Bone Collector set as well, which I imagine is taking up the majority of my stash. I have no idea how to discern what's worth keeping/using and what's junk to throw away at this point. Can anyone offer any guidance or ideas as to how to proceed from here? Once I figure out what isn't worth keeping anymore, what do I do with the extras? Scrap em? Sell em? It feels like I need to solve this hurdle before I can actually, you know, play.

I guess the smart thing might be to just roll a new character but I would be sad to lose whatever progress this guy has.