Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

For real, Sexy Hancock is a vibrant and thriving genre of mod

I might have to revisit my modlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Vinylshadow posted:

I would absolutely be down for another Liberty Prime rampage while he spouts 1950s Democratic dogma

But only if they use the Fallout 3 model with nary an update to its texture or animations

That might make it look less like a fan film.. or a live action trailer for the game stretched to however many episodes this is going to be.

I mean, can you tell I'm not a fan of the production design? Doing the one-to-one with the game makes it distinct but goddamn if it doesn't look like incongruent cosplaying using Bethesda merch.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah totally fine with them sticking closely to most of the original designs of the game, what's the point of redesigning a bunch of poo poo away from what most of the audience is going to expect?

Yeah, I'm not saying redesign as much as, don't make it look cheap. The trailers just made me go "oh no" out loud several times. I also specifically hate the silly halloween mask Goggins is wearing.

That said, I'm looking forward to finding out what tone they are going for and if it is consistent.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Wellp, that vibes like a TV show in a TV show.