Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I wish my current new vegas playthrough weren't tearing itself apart every few minutes. Love to watch my guy die in slow motion because the game stays in vats while my guy doesn't do anything, or even better strike a pose and glide into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I played some fallout 4 last night. My character is around level 35 and I haven't even progressed the minutemen quest enough to have them show up in sanctuary. I've done just enough railroad quests to get ballistic weave. It was worth it for extra defense on the atom cats jacket which also helps get my luck to 15+.

Collecting garbage and finding places I haven't found before is always pretty fun.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

the synths sit at the back of the bus, for you see,

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

That's a lot of thought put in to a game where you can steamroll everything by picking up the biggest gun you can and putting points in to the big guns skill.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Go for it, but don't feel like you have to rush for those stats and equipment.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I wonder what Todd thinks of Toddposting.

Maybe he's in on it.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lol if you keep fallout 4's cinematic camera turned on. Walking away from NPCs mid conversation is pretty good.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

every fallout game takes place in The South aka the united states

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

One time I drove through West Virginia and it was everything I thought West Virginia would be like.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

brotherhood of steel on xbox was a good game

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

There better be a junk jet so I can become fan death

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Are there any answers about how your account for 76 will work? Do you make a Bethesda whatever account and have your character stored completely server-side?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I believe it

e: I have a whole bunch of technical questions for no reason but I know they won't be answered until the game is out and people have datamined and reverse engineered everything

Poniard fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jun 14, 2018

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Multimillion dollar companies make games because Todd thinks they are fun

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

In Bethesda game fashion, you can open a text file and give yourself infinite lunchboxes in fallout shelter

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Vault 84 on Metacritic

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Has anyone said Fallout 76 on metacritic yet

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

You think the earth is real?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I wonder if there will be hacks a-la dark souls 1 that alter your game, corrupt your save, or destroy your computer in some way. What are the limits of the bethesda frankenengine

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Todd give me the specs

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

New Vegas is sick

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I sort of wish pip-boys would go back to being a portable computer you just carried on your belt.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I've never read the manual for that game I always thought it was a rectangular thing you carried around with you but I guess that's just so it fits the screen.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Hey don't assume I'm a stickler for the canon, I haven't even finished 1!

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

Dunno, you can't eat it or smoke it or shoot it, so they don't seem like they'd be interested.

You can exchange Pipboys for bottlecaps to exchange for goods and services

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

How do you even play video games "normally"? With your hands? Like a moron?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Is it against Todd's vision to not climb the mountain?