Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Aww man, replaying FO4 - doing Kelloggs memories, and they're talking about Piper on the radio in the memory of Kellogg and Shaun hanging out at his Diamond City apartment. Isn't that chronologically incorrect? Unless it's another Piper and another Mayor, which is a stretch. So they fudged the plot. Dammit, Bethesda.

Edit: or is that supposed to be robo shaun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

For corvega, I just collected enough poop and plastic to make 30 things of Jet, then darted through like Neo with asthma and an extra chromosome

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Oh, and psychojet!

Combine the two and you get longer duration damage buffing jet.

That stuff owns

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Use drugs.

You could blow your action points all on 4 shots, or snort jet and get 24 shots off in 2 seconds and still have APs

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Frig I had forgotten just how good fallout 2 is

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Flesh Forge posted:

the iron man style flip up face on the classic fallout power armor helmet looks dumb as poo poo, don't care if it's realistic or not (it's not)

The classic fallout power armor is T-51b, you idiot, you absolute mouthbreathing rube.

Speaking of, trailer was better than expected. I am ready to be disappointed

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Arc Hammer posted:

Remove the extra bits welded onto the T60 and it's just an old T45 suit pretending to be more advanced.

T51B supremacy.

Hell yeah brother

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Ugh. gently caress GaaS and gently caress fo76 and gently caress any Bethesda game that can't be modded.

Starting to feel the urge to go clank around Boston in some power armor though

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Arivia posted:

It will at least break the Script Extender itself until it’s patched, which is basically the same thing.

I hope it ups Boston performance

And fixes the load speed changing based on FPS

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Flesh Forge posted:

I also really like FO4, it's just a great Running Around Doin Thangz simulator. Like most Bethesda games the main plot is something you can (should) just completely ignore and just run around picking flowers and jumping off of high places and punching freaks and stuff

Fo4 is the best "jump back in and smash some poo poo up" game of the series

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Arc Hammer posted:

Have you played before? It's always a good idea to try a Bethesda game as vanilla first so that you can get a sense for what you like and for what you want to change with mods down the line.

Hard pass xD

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

I mean, it's an .ini edit

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Arc Hammer posted:

Made it to diamond city and was rudely reminded of just how creepy Piper's facial expressions are when they're plastered over an animation skeleton that breaks apart at the slightest provocation. Those teeth, my god.

Lol, and they're not improved at all in starfield.

Never change, Bethesda

please, loving change. Gamebryo loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Cojawfee posted:

Bethesda would probably do well to get something in motion to get new Fallout stuff going while the momentum of this show is going. Since it was just renewed, I doubt they have much in the way of stories written for season 2, so filming is a long ways off. Considering Fallout 5 probably hasn't even been conceptualized yet since they just started working on the next elder scrolls, they should probably get a third party to make something.

NEW VEGAS 2