Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Also if it does come out it's gonna be a long-rear end time from now, but man I hope Fallout 4: New Vegas does reach some kind of actual release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KARSz0AE39Q

That whole mod team is gonna be found dead, their corpses t-posing and heads vibrating from the copy of Skyrim lodged in their skulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Psychotic Weasel posted:

West Virginia was part of the Union during the Civil War though? It was cut off from Virginia proper because of a strong Unionist presence in that part of the state and they didn't want to secede with the rest...

Correct.

There's also this in West Virginia:

http://www.greenbrier.com/Activities/Bunker-Tours

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Liquid Communism posted:

Hold up.

That's a West Tek bag. As in the company that the BOS worked with before Mariposa.

On a similar note,

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

jfood posted:

honest hearts wins cuz it's a sad cowboy tale. there are good guys who ain't all good, bad guys that barely register as human and an obscene amount of violence.

plus joshua grahams voice-acting sounds like a hatefuck, truly great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34A-ODy9u1Y

:swoon:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

chitoryu12 posted:

I’m going to be in Vegas in a month. I’ve already put in time to make the circuit from Goodsprings.

Apparently the food at the Pioneer Saloon is pretty good. I wanna go just because I haven't been out west in ages and I miss it terribly, Honest Hearts was like going home for me :unsmith:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Twincityhacker posted:

Oooh, Blair Mountain! How much do you want to bet there was Battle of Blair Mountain 2.0 in Fallout 76?

Minimal. If anything I'd expect it to be painted in AND AMERICA SHOWED THOSE PINKO COMMIES WHAT FOR without a hint of irony of criticism.

I believe The Greenbrier has been confirmed, and some E3 footage sure looked a lot like Moundsville Penitentiary. I spent a little time in that town and took the prison tour and even a few years ago it was pretty run down. There are also all the coal seam fires and gutted towns dotting the hills. This isn't even including the coal sludge coming out of every faucet in the house I tried, the walls shaking as the pipes protested before finally producing something clear enough to resemble water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Yardbomb posted:

Christ alive I just realized, this is gonna be a Bethesda game where you're actually at their mercy on bugfixes and optimization, unless they're gonna let you buy the unofficial patches on the ~creation club~ or something.

Don't unofficial patches require script extenders? I'd be surprised if those are ever approved.