Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

hey guys I never really gave fallout 4 a shot before moving on and starfield is making me want to try it out now, but just modding the gently caress out of it. are any of the wabbajacks decent for just adding a ton of fun stuff in? I definitely want to try sim settlements out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

im going for magnum opus because gently caress yeah load as much bullshit into the game as possible

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

looks like magnum opus hasnt updated to the newest chapter but life in the ruins has

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Yeah I played like 20 hours, could barely hit 60fps on my 3080, and the game is like plain unbuttered toast, just zero character and wow moments, and I beat the campaign. This is all IMO.

So I installed a modded fallout 4 and Skyrim install and am having a blast with those.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

We're probably what, 10+ years away from another fallout? Starfield just comes out, then now elder scrolls 6 is up next, and then probably a fallout?