Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he looks like hes trying to drink all the beer out of it in one long chug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good soup! posted:

tom brady: kisses son on lips and loses championship

brandon graham: kisses trophies after winning championship

:eyepop:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
love 2 continue the survival of the white race by kissing my own son on the lips

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/960497693163483137

you did a good thing, dirty birds

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Good soup! posted:

when u sound like a trump quote when u post, you know what thats a sign of?

the patriots losing to the eagles in Super Bowl LII :laffo:

In 10 years, people will be like, 'i forgot, did the Eagles ever win the superbowl'? While everyone outside of New England will be mad everytime they remember the 2 decades (probably more) of dominance that the Patriots had over everyone else, lmao.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good soup! posted:

remember when this happened

hahaha

this is the greatest play in the history of football

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gotta love those birds

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Mister Fister posted:

In 10 years, people will be like, 'i forgot, did the Eagles ever win the superbowl'? While everyone outside of New England will be mad everytime they remember the 2 decades (probably more) of dominance that the Patriots had over everyone else, lmao.

grapes so sour they're burning through your face

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

noted beta bitch child molester tom brady couldn't catch a pass on a trick play, and then big dick nick tells steel balls doug to run the philly special and gets a td pass on a 4th and 1

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mister Fister posted:

patriots lost the super bowl to the philadelphia eagles lol

they are not champions in 2018

they are losers

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

in 10 years, everyone will remember the time Big Dick Nick served up the pipin hot Philly Special and saved football from the patriots

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Good soup! posted:

in 10 years, everyone will remember the time Big Dick Nick served up the pipin hot Philly Special and saved football from the patriots

Nope, nobody will remember this superbowl in 10 years. Get back to me when your team is so successful, people get mad and actually make a post about it in a politics forum Lmao.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's not going to be anymore super bowls in 10 years.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*mister fister watching slow motion footage of brady kiss his son and nodding slowly*: "this is what it means to win.........."

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mister Fister posted:

Nope, nobody will remember this superbowl in 10 years. Get back to me when your team is so successful, people get mad and actually make a post about it in a politics forum Lmao.

:qq:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mister Fister posted:

get back to me when your team is so successful, they win the superbowl in 2018

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Good soup! posted:

*mister fister watching slow motion footage of brady kiss his son and nodding slowly*: "this is what it means to win.........."

Only perverts and prudes are as sex obsessed as you guys, wondering why you think about nicks dick all the time too :thunk:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

new england patriots? more like new england corn cobs lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Mister Fister posted:

In 10 years, people will be like, 'i forgot, did the Eagles ever win the superbowl'? While everyone in New England will be mad everytime they remember the 2 times the Giants beat them in the Super Bowl because they're petty shits and no amount of success will ever make them happy.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hahaha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mister Fister posted:

Only perverts and prudes are as sex obsessed as you guys, wondering why you think about nicks dick all the time too :thunk:

id rather think of a grown man's dick than kiss my son on the lips

did you hear the news too? eagles are world champs and the patriots lost and gronk had his poo poo stolen lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Josh McDaniels: "I am going to be head coach of the Colts."

Robert Kraft: "We just lost a Super Bowl. We are losers. Losers who suck."

Josh McDaniels: "I CANNOT go, this place is my home for I, too, am a loser who sucks." :qq:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stop talking about how good loser team patriots are on this, a day of joy for philadelphia

if you cant see other folks happy about some gaming fun times w/o making GBS threads all over their joy, you need to get yr head un-h*cked

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you, at muhammad alis funeral: "actually many draftees have records of honorable distinguished service, and furthermore think of all the amazing boxers who flourished in their study of the sweet science even if ali happened to knock them out once"

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who's the real winner? The trashy shithole Eagles who have a lovely little parade or the chad Tom Brady who gets to go home to his lovely son?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Mister Fister posted:

is this an intentional self own mad post or do you really not see it?

anyway god bless the birds

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Mister Fister posted:

5>1, eagles = one and done.

Call me when you make it back in like the year 2400 or something.

as a steelers fan this is funny to watch

PIZZA.BAT has issued a correction as of 20:36 on Feb 8, 2018

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

dont be mean to me posted:

grapes so sour they're burning through your face

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Rex-Goliath posted:

Yeah but you thought Hillary had redeeming qualities and thought she could win an election soooooo...

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Rex-Goliath posted:

once the patriots have been forever cleansed from this earth, you're next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/theshyduck/status/961622703986929664

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
why did tom brady make out with his son

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

zeal posted:

why did tom brady make out with his son

to own the Libs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Frijolero posted:

to own them Lips

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Mister Fister posted:

Yeah but you thought Hillary had redeeming qualities and thought she could win an election soooooo...

:allears:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

I have to admit Necco, you going through with that Toxx proves that you love Hillary more than I love the Pats. :D

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mister Fister posted:

Yeah but you thought the Patriots had redeeming qualities and thought they could win Superbowl LII soooooo...

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

frankenfreak posted:

Yeah but you thought the Patriots had redeeming qualities and thought they could win Superbowl LII soooooo...

Patriots make the overwhelming majority of the nation mad because they are so good at sportsball, they own hard, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Mister Fister posted:

Patriots make the overwhelming majority of the nation mad because they are so good at sportsball, they own hard, actually.

what it looks like when a fan of a second-rate team is mad cuz their team lost

• Locked thread