Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Vegetable posted:

Iwobi's no better

He was actually, in the same way that 1 is larger than 0, but at least we keep a useful shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

NTRabbit posted:

He was actually, in the same way that 1 is larger than 0, but at least we keep a useful shape

Lacazette could randomly get you a goal though, Iwobi would need 30 tries at goal to actually score with how he has played the last year.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Ramsey you loving fraud.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Noice, drat noice

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

lmao

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
ahahahahaaaa

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I hope arsenal are this poo poo when Newcastle play them next

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Mustafi... jfc

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Nice way to send Giroud off imo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahhahhaaahhhhhhhhhahaahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah

:suicide:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Wengy posted:

Mustafi... jfc

HEY HEY HEY guess who stopped running and then got beat to the ball (Mustafi also blew chunks there)! Xhaka!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Farcenal.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

get hosed Arsenal!!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
That's a penalty

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

No judgement here. Swansea are pretty much an unbeatable juggernaut as far as I'm concerned.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Aubameyang's booking a flight home now

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Aubameyang's booking a flight home now

Lamar probably did the same thing after the Liverpool game too. I don't know why any 'top' player would want to come to Arsenal right now.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You’d think Wenger must walk lol

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

gimme some Mo!!!!!!

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lol Arsenal

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
love it

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

You’d think Wenger must walk lol

Back into Stan's office for a nice glass of wine and a new contract.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

You know what arsenal need? another very expensive striker Wenger can ruin. You know what they don't need? defenders who can cope with Swansea.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Meanwhile, the New Ox is about to come on.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I was looking forward to relegation.

There's still hope.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
maybe arsenal should have spent the aubameyang money on laporte instead?!?

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Wenger could take any 11 players and turn them into a team that has all the possession and then loses because they refuse to shoot

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Mr Snips posted:

Wenger could take any 11 players and turn them into a team that has all the possession and then loses because they refuse to defend

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Turns out club with no accountability performs very poorly :thunk:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Mr Snips posted:

Wenger could take any 11 players and turn them into a team that has all the possession and then loses because they're all 5'5 and present no threat to an organised and compact 6' PL defence

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

It’s the fans I feel for in all this

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im glad liverpool won

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im also glad that swansea "the swans" city are better than arsenal "fail club" fc

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

I’m starting to think Xhaka might not be a very good DM

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

vyelkin posted:

im also glad that swansea "the swans" city are better than arsenal "fail club" fc

they're better than liverpool too tbf

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

they're better than liverpool too tbf

they sure are op

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Wengy posted:

I’m starting to think Xhaka might not be a very good DM

He is neither good nor a DM. Arsenal’s midfield is absolute trash.

The rest of the team is trash too, but especially the midfield.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Whenever Arsenal lose at least I can feel happy that Piers Morgan is having a poo poo day

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
aubameyang has made a terrible mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Aubamelol

• Locked thread