Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This rain is so bad it's exacerbating the poor bitrate of my stream to make things even more smeared than usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Feels like Arsenal might want to improve at playing football if they want to make top 4

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
lolllllll

to be fair the pitch and ball must be like a slip'n'slide by now but still lollll

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Arsenal bad

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Noice, drat noice

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
It's still the 30th in my mind so this thread can be reused; also the mind of Manchester United's entire squad which is why they didn't show up for kickoff

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm sure these are just Mou mind games to make sure everyone keeps paying attention to his own poo poo team rather than the pile of garbage colloquially known as 'the Chelsea squad' stinking up the Bridge tonight

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The score is bad enough for them but Tottenham have barely even needed to make an effort against this United team and despite that could easily be more than 2 goals up

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I Can't Believe Chelsea FC Are Starting Fweaking Ross Barkley In 2018!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
As a bona fide non-plastic neutral I gotta say City would be making this a really boring season if it wasn't for the great race against relegation going on at the bottom, hoping it properly heats up towards the end

• Locked thread