Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

the only good competitive video game is StarCraft 1/2 and the only good casters are tasteless and artosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

dc3k posted:

why dont the scoots do the thing bixi does and have docking stations

they could even charge the scoots

is it not disruptive enough?

the whole point is that you drive it where you want then just ditch that poo poo on the street lol. it owns. gently caress it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its fun as hell to get real drunk and take one of the electric assist bikes home kuz you can seriously haul rear end on those mfkers and when you get home you just park it and leave. then a poverty gnome comes and whisks it away for you in the night for those sweet charging shekels

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
another cool thing about the scooters is that my apartment ahs a very very narrow driveway with very poor visibility and on a couple occasions a scooterman has been rocketing down the sidewalk and extremely owned themselves on a car as it pulls out, destroying the scooter, damaging the car, injuring the scooter rider, and traumatizing the driver for life lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fart simpson posted:

how’s gbs these days smythe

It's the flagship of the forums.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

haveblue posted:

that bad huh

Dunno I ain't been posting much my friends. Spent a long time in cspam tho

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Why are ppl defending paper receipts lol wtf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
You ran my card. You authed that I had money. I don't care how it works, the POS or the processor IDGAF can do some tokenized thing to send the receipt to me. Either to my email that my bank has in file (or cc company) or my credit card or bank can just collect them in some tab on their website for me to look at it export to csv later. That seems like a very low bar to clear.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

iospace posted:

Because some of us currently work in an industry where they're useful.

Why are people defending giving out your email to everyone?

The onus should be in the bank or cc, not you to give out your email. The money lenders are lazy as gently caress and have been providing poo poo service to us forever. Remember how bad credit card swipers/terminals were before Square hosed them all up?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ah,

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol i remember this in the queue

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
doin the gowron eyes at that epic post

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

EXPERIENCE BIJ!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Glory to you... And your posts!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i never seen the wife post and i think its really funny that the super racist guy went insane drinking gallons of cough syrup, locked his wife in a room by piling anvils and boulders in front of the door, and then spit on a cop so hard he got deported

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Prefer to sleep in latex gimp suit (gas mask, swastika armband, chastity cod piece, natch.)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
payment to Khaled...? or?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

my bitter bi rival posted:

yeah tbh when i read that i thoguht it sounded pretty sick if youre an employee. i viscerally hate them all because i dont benefit from it, though, of course.

aye

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MononcQc posted:

fyi here's my short description of what the hell adtech is like with regards with real time bidding: https://gist.github.com/ferd/18f3eb0084a399d147bc257ffb05b8a2

this owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

trains are rad but this was kinda uncomfortably fast. it did get me to the airport in like 10 mins so that was cool.

and yeah yeah I know but it went from 400 to 430 p much instantly

Pussy. Coward.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

i got a dashcam a while ago when some company was trying to get rid of old stock of a perfectly fine but i guess out of date model so i got it at a steep discount. so far i have not got anything interesting on it except one time when i drove past a real cute shirtless boi and i pulled up the footage to show wife and friends the cute boi and everyone was like "drat that's a real cute shirtless boi"

and then i deleted it because i may be creepy enough to show everyone the cute shirtless boi but not creepy enough to keep it

The disgusting creepshot freak has logged on

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

is it a (((bad neighborhood)))

Depends. Any cute shirtless Bois to show your wife?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Just posting on the yospos forum where it's normal to talk about sharing creepshots with your wife

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Me and wifey sitting down at the MacBook to peep my creepshot pics, logging in and jacking off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Janitor Prime posted:

lmao I've only heard of that poo poo in NYC

i have rent control in los angeles. 3% annual max. buyout after 5, 10, yrs. value depending on factors. (kids, old, etc.)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
rode a piece of poo poo lime scooter around today to do errands. it kicked rear end and was really fun. then when i finished i just tossed that junk over the freeway overpass into the river of chrome and steel below.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Unfortunately, rent-control buildings are disappearing as fast as they can tear them down to build something they can really gouge you for.

yea

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
freaking hash tag win that "we" voted not to repeal costa hawkins last year lmfao. fuckin epic win. this year voted down more money for schools too w00t. tere was another thing last yr (same ballot as costa hawkins) that failed & pissed me off too but i cant remember wtf it was

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mystes posted:

How does npm inc make money?

think u crakced the case

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
o ya also i pay $700/mo less than ppl who move in today lol. its cool. (think i moved in 6 yrs ago? or smth?) we are at the vanguard of the homelessness crisis lol. tents 4 days bby. toss ur used up lime scooter on a bums tent lol. INCOMING!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1xAXeMP-fg&t=1s

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my theatre is in a converted duplex (combined into one big rear end makeshift piece of poo poo) and my office is right next to the deck with 2 big french doors so i usually just open them and the windows.

when stupid fuckers from Other Places (THE VALLEY) come in they close all the doors, windows, and blinds and crank the ac. its like bro its like 73. just open the loving doors.

makes a lot of noise and poo poo. annoying. gently caress off.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I wear Birkenstocks in the summer and i take them.off at work and walk around barefoot. Barefoot is legal.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Feels good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

El_Elegante posted:

sounds like a recipe for odors

bro if u air those fuckers out, live a more natural life, bro, there is no odor. no more so than your hands, or arms. let those feeters breath bro. feel the grounding energy of gaia the earth spirit purify your soles. be one with nature, but, in the office, and home.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

https://barefootislegal.org/

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I'm right in the thick of it

its a loving tragedy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i know the utopia i'm buying

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thats crazy. my friend and i were daydreaming about doing that just for fun with a bunch of ubiquiti stuff after discovering them