Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

So Rhyno is getting married this month.

*stocks up on beer and munchies like a doomsday preper for the massive drama bomb that will probably happen*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Rhyno posted:

She and I have been together for 9 years so I doubt anything will happen between us.

Buuut there is definitely some poo poo brewing between one of my groomsmen and her bridesmaids so that should be fun.
*Rhyno and soon-to-be Mrs Rhyno at the altar. Church doors dramatically burst open. A clear duplicate of Mrs Rhyno appears in the doorway*

"STOP THE WEDDING, SHE IS MY EVIL DIMENSION VERSION!"

Rhyno: "It's alright, for I am the evil dimension Rhyno"

*Dramatic chords play*

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Bathurst 12 Hour race was on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZb_OmKS88

Here's how the race finished, with a massive smash

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Sign me the gently caress up to a place like that. Even better if I never hear them talk at any time.

Agreed

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

congratulations on the relatively drama free wedding Rhyno. Good for you, sad for the rest of us :v:

I haven't had a horrible wedding experience, just boring arse Catholic ones where they just kept on singing hymns.

• Locked thread