Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Some books I’ve read over the years that I recommend

Soledad Brother: The Prison Letters of George Jackson, by George Jackson

Bloods: An Oral History of the Vietnam War by Black Veterans edited by Wallace Terry

We Will Shoot Back: Armed Resistance in the Mississippi Freedom Movement by Akinyele Omowale Umoja

Water from the Rock: Black Resistance in a Revolutionary Age by Sylvia Frey

River of Dark Dreams by Walter Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Did anybody see Mudbound? Trailer looked decent.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

tower time posted:

I put a hold on the two books from your list they have available at my area library Galactic.

:thumbsup: nice, let me know how you respond to them

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
last to hire

first to fire

shortest month

shortest thread

smh

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i propose there should be a permanent black history thread in c-spam. if this one closes at the end of the month I’ll start a new one or we could just rebrand this one

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
(my preference would be rebranding this one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
who is on bitcoin

• Locked thread