Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

Senor Tron posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-04/elon-musk-tesla-to-give-solar-panels-batteries-to-sa-homes/9394352

I honestly don't know enough to give an opinion on this. Election sweetener promise or genuinely good move?

Just ignore the blood in the batteries, that's just from the worker who assembled it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood
All I know about BJ is that he was adamant he would not visit the new mine expansion west of Brisbane without traditional elder approval (2nd half of last year). Something was up his butt about keeping the spirits onside, thought it was suss seeing a coalition pollie so concerned about indigenous voices. Oh well we got the chance to clean up the miners ILUA with coalition gov support so thanks for your paranoia beetroot knob.

• Locked thread