Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Did you guys know that all skittles are the same flavor?

There's a scent placed on the coating that tricks you into thinking they are different flavors. All you're actually tasting is sugar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN4e0k90Noo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Reese's Pieces have no chocolate in them.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

bradzilla posted:

excuse me?

e: wow its just peanut butter powder

http://www.candyblog.net/blog/item/reeses_pieces

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
nerds are all the same flavor inside. pure sugar. the flavor is in the coating.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sponge Baathist posted:

I remember once as a kid I bought a small box of MAD Magazine candies that were basically just knock off Nerds.

I don't know what was in them but jesus christ I swear they stripped the enamel off of all my teeth. For the rest of the day I couldn't even breath through my mouth without it feeling
like I was touching a battery to my tooth nerves.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Life is meaningless and no one will know (or care) that you existed 100 years from today.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Strawberry Quik should not be in the refrigerator. The contents within will crystallize.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Over There posted:

Did you guys know that all skittles are the same flavor?

There's a scent placed on the coating that tricks you into thinking they are different flavors. All you're actually tasting is sugar!

Didn't know this, but I never really ate Skittles as a kid because they suck.

bradzilla posted:

Who actually thinks they contain chocolate? They don't taste like chocolate at all and if you bite them in half, as any scientifically minded person should do on occasion, this fact will be confirmed to you visually.

Sponge Baathist posted:

Same as above, except it's a bit more difficult. The inside is obviously just a crystal of refined sugar when you look at it. If you let the outside of one dissolve in your mouth you will notice that any flavor other than the sugar's sweetness disappears.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Skittles are in fact good hth

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Over There posted:

Skittles are in fact good hth

Apparently not, seeing as how they're just sugar with a spritz of chemicals.

One of the worst candy experiences possible is biting into a bunch of Skittles, thinking they were M&Ms.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

sugar candies good (skittles), chocolate candies bad (m&ms) but sour candies best

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
All weed is the same, you're just high when you believe otherwise.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

Who actually thinks they contain chocolate? They don't taste like chocolate at all and if you bite them in half, as any scientifically minded person should do on occasion, this fact will be confirmed to you visually.

Because regular Reese's are chocolate coated hth

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Vakal posted:

I remember once as a kid I bought a small box of MAD Magazine candies that were basically just knock off Nerds.

I don't know what was in them but jesus christ I swear they stripped the enamel off of all my teeth. For the rest of the day I couldn't even breath through my mouth without it feeling
like I was touching a battery to my tooth nerves.

I knew those existed. Thought it was my imagination

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's not fun at all OP

you poo poo

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Another very serious fact, Skittles are haram, OP

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
Fun Fact: My brother-in-law Dan might think I'm joking when I say I'm going to gently caress his rear end, but I'm not.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Cats' whiskers are the same width as their bodies and they use them to see if they can fit through tight spaces

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
The only state capital that doesnt share any letters in common with its host state is pierre, south dakota

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

Fun Fact: I have spoken to several of my brother-in-law Dan's college friends over Facebook, and I know for a fact he's been involved with another male sexually. MFM to be exact. Couldn't get the details on how close his erect dick was to the other dude's, but we're talking a maximum of five feet away. Definitely heteroflexible.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Roargasm posted:

Cats' whiskers are the same width as their bodies and they use them to see if they can fit through tight spaces

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
There's already been like 20 fun facts and it's still the first day. You need to pace yourselves.

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

Fun Fact: Sometimes I dream about using the Enterprise transporter to beam my sister away while she's midcoitus with Dan (and then to the bottom of the ocean, natch) and then transporting myself in behind him. And in these dreams, I've always done such an immaculate job at calculating my arrival point that I beam in with my dick in his rear end.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Fun fact jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

lmao

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Fun Fact: One out of every two persons have bones made of ANTS

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

Fun Fact: For almost a year, I have been posting under a throwaway account on r/relationships designed to seem like my sister. I complain endlessly about "my marriage" and contemplate infidelity. Many of the complaints I've used are super specific and based on real things she's told me. A couple of days later, I'll forward these threads to my brother-in-law Dan with messages like "u all ok?" and "huh weird."

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Rainbows contain nicotine.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If your hand is bigger than your face then you have cancer.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Frankenstein is actually the name of the docter, not the monster.

the monsters name is Harold.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Skittles are actually different flavors OP. That is why people use them to make Skittle flavored vodkas. hope that helps.

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

Fun Fact: Once while babysitting for my sister and brother-in-law (second honeymoon - get real), I asked my niece if she thought she'd be okay if her mom died in a plane accident or something and I ended up being her new mom. She giggled and said "Boys can't be moms, Uncle Matt." I looked directly into their laptop's webcam and winked at Dan (we were Facetiming) before silently mouthing "But they sure can gently caress rear end." I never once broke eye contact.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

The fun fact is that someone's job was cleaning up dead cats off the sidewalk for this experiment.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The "H" in the name "Jesus H. Christ" isn't actually an H. It's "Heche."

His name was Jesus Heche Christ.

Armond Poopson
Apr 29, 2008

wool is sheep cum

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Urethral sounding prevents leukemia

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

Frankenstein is actually the name of the docter, not the monster.

Fun fact: This is a good way to spot people that havn't actually read the book when they try to sound clever online.

Fun fact: every nurse that cared for "Indias daughter" before she died has since themselves been raped.

• Locked thread