Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope he goes to jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's cool reading the Twin Galaxies forum and seeing all the people who their childhood athlete heroes were people like Billy Mitchell and Todd Roger or whatever instead of Jerry Rice and Babe Ruth and stuff.

mine was fatal1ty

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

They should put this mother fucker in a barrel and roll him pff a building. Gamer justice bitch.

check your pms

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everyone thinks its easy to lie about their gaming achievements until they wake up in the hall of gaming justice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

amazing how he managed a perfectly round number as well

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I really do recommend reading the billy Mitchell and Todd Rodgers threads on TG forums to see the insane fans say stuff like Yes, sure, you can do that in the TAS, but your leaving out the Human Element. Or whatever.

in the barnstorming thread the first reply says you should believe it because it was todd rodgers then a few pages later someone uses a hacked rom and proves his time is impossible

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

A DK Jr cabinet, a gameboy with Pokemon Yellow, and a Ys III and Mario All Stars cartridge... Heaven.

thats basically my house already

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The guy from King of Kong is the one whose coming forward post about Todd Rogers is what sealed the deal on his TG scores and the post was awesome. It's full of insane stories.

...may i see?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Several years back during the early days of my tenure with TG, Walter Day asked me about a single score that Todd had in the database...a 1.2 million on "Cosmic Ark". It seems that the next-highest score at the time was just 20K. A flurry of Todd's scores had been entered into the database when he first came onboard, but this one, for whatever reason, caught Walter's attention. lmfao

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

todd rogers got to level 257 in pacman

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

todd rogers doesnt sleep... he waits

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

todd rogers has two speeds, walk and kill

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...core-99-999-990

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

here's one of a guy who claimed he got 722 million points in the 2600 version of Discs of Tron which would take 85 straight hours of play. http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...ore-722-368-800

the first post mentions the video is in double time so it would actually take 160 hours lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

even though he has dishonoured the gamer code and must be repeatedly killed by firing rockets into his next spawn point forever, i feel taking away his legit and proven achievements isnt right and will only lead to confusion for historians 1000 years from now studying the twin galaxies website

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I bet he faked his Scoville ratings too.

this is refuse to believe

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Turns out the heat ratings for Billy Mitchell’s quartet of Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde ghost pepper sauces were also verified behind closed doors by Todd Rodgers, previously quoted as saying Sriracha was “too spicy for [his] palate”

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bad news everyone, due to his affiliation with billy mitchell bleeps tetris world record (source) is now also under question, i hope walter day come back to clarify all is ok

• Locked thread