Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Doesn't make his hot sauce any less delicious, hater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...ll=1#post946695 This guy's posts are cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's cool reading the Twin Galaxies forum and seeing all the people who their childhood athlete heroes were people like Billy Mitchell and Todd Roger or whatever instead of Jerry Rice and Babe Ruth and stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine was cooller and av3k once I learned why I should of been playing Quake but I was already a grown man by then since it was 2012. But hell, can you imagine?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t understand it. Must be a Dreamcast thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

My high score in the Intellevision Pitfall is uh... 256 billion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I really do recommend reading the billy Mitchell and Todd Rodgers threads on TG forums to see the insane fans say stuff like Yes, sure, you can do that in the TAS, but your leaving out the Human Element. Or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now I need to try to figure out how to put a Donkey Kong Jr. cabinet in my VR Arcade.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A DK Jr cabinet, a gameboy with Pokemon Yellow, and a Ys III and Mario All Stars cartridge... Heaven.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

sup guys. Not everyone can live like me but i finally beat re4 using -1 heals.

*pats you on the retard helmet and gives you a gold star sticker*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone! Larry made the same joke as everyone else without falling off his high chair! Amazing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy from King of Kong is the one whose coming forward post about Todd Rogers is what sealed the deal on his TG scores and the post was awesome. It's full of insane stories.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy who sees him in the arcade and is like What up Todd... You interested in a Kill Screen?? IIRC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...ll=1#post945909

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He also made a lot of posts in the thread about Billy Mitchell about being around him as a fellow High Score Gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Several years back during the early days of my tenure with TG, Walter Day asked me about a single score that Todd had in the database...a 1.2 million on "Cosmic Ark". It seems that the next-highest score at the time was just 20K. A flurry of Todd's scores had been entered into the database when he first came onboard, but this one, for whatever reason, caught Walter's attention. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

"As chief referee, and as I was not the referee who authenticated the score, and as the one that did was gone, I saw this as a major problem. We already knew the story about the tapes (or rather, lack thereof) returned by the Glendale police to Brien King, so there was nowhere else to turn." drat this sounds pretty sick, whatever this Lore is.

Yeah I remember wishing he had more info.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showth...-062-800/page23 Here's the BM thread but I don't know how to show a single user's posts only. But his posts are good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite score he got, RTM explained could only be gotten by playing nearly perfectly for 5 hours and then playing really bad on purpose for while.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Bottom line, Jace, is that this is likely one of the most implausible outcomes of all of Todd's score claims. I asked Todd to provide video proof of JUST the final 60 seconds. It never was given. Note that this score has since been removed from the TG database. Sadly, my own personal best, which was in the mid 20K range in comparison, is gone from the TG database else I would be champion at this challenge.

the claimed score was 960,001 lmfao

Yea I think that's it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's his side of the story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLxh9Yi5Dc&t=285s The hosts are aids and I haven't watched it so I don't know if it's worth watching but I found it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

emoji posted:

It's cool how every poster in that forum is online 24/7

Like half the ones in those threads have enough "Credibility" to be able to post there and that means their basically in that whole scene and a lot of them have like 40+ hour marathon gaming seshes under there belts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heavy Metal posted:

OoT is good stuff, one of my favorites, probably still my fav Zelda! This Kong-troversy is wild stuff, I hope Billy is innocent.

This is a fairly insane first post style post for this forum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess I should be careful since TFA normies are probably cooler than Games
Normies. Carry on bruv.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Awesome.

• Locked thread