Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
On a similar and topical note, google Todd Rogers and his scores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

P-Mack posted:

Is that the guy who got nailed to the wall for lying about Dragster (Atari) thirty years ago?

yes but also lied about literally 1,700 other high scores (he had like 40x the 2nd highest score in Donkey Kong for the 2600 lmao)

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

*thinking really smartly* I'll try not to make my cheating THAT obvious *deletes one zero before submission*

One of the number 1 high scores he had was literally impossible because the game didn't even give scores in that interval. lmao

Zaggitz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTj7NSHVwSk the best part of this classic King of Kong moment is when the massive dweeb, in his sea of KILL SCREEN COMING UP, stops at one point just to say hey to Todd Rogers.

Was the guy who went to prison in the movie?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I beat level -1 in Super Mario Bros

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
todd rogers has the world record high score of 121 stars in super mario 64

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
the day Ocarina of Time came out i had to take a poo poo so I got the small 13" CRT TV from the kitchen and hooked it up in the bathroom

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

P-Mack posted:

some of those old games have high score strats where you build up 99 lives and it buys you enough time to nap for a half hour lol

sounds like that player needed some Gamer Grub

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
All of a sudden we're going to start to see scores submitted by a one Milly Bitchell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Turns out the heat ratings for Billy Mitchell’s quartet of Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde ghost pepper sauces were also verified behind closed doors by Todd Rodgers, previously quoted as saying Sriracha was “too spicy for [his] palate”

lmao

• Locked thread