Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Doesn't make his hot sauce any less delicious, hater.

This. Steve Wiebe parachute account spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

not even the atari 2600 port of donky kong is sacred anymore...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GameCube posted:

sometimes i don't understand a post so i just keep scrolling, but then i see a bunch of people emptyquote that post, so i go back and try again.

Wormskull posted:

I don’t understand it. Must be a Dreamcast thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Billy Mitchell is the one who wrote the gamefaq that tells you how if you fly the airship backwards around the world four times, the Final Fantasy characters take their clothes off.

Actually that was me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

everyone had that one day in college where you get out of class at like noon on the day a new Civ game comes out and then like 16 hours later, you finally drop out of the haze, shower, and realize you can't sleep because you see workers building railroads and hear Slavonic Dances when you try to close your eyes.

Civ IV came out my junior year of college and this happened to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

immortal anime posted:

trying to jack off was cracking me up in this thread..lol

Sounds like you should consult a doctor, friend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In a show of solidarity with the gamer community, Kroger’s has decided to remove his hot sauce from their shelves

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

why did he cheat anyway hasn't he held the wr before and like verified by ppl watching becasue it was at arcade conventions and poo poo on a pcb

The guy who was watching and verified it was known video game cheater Todd Rodgers who has also had his scores completely wiped out much like when Gohan killed Perfect Cell, the third form of Cell, in the hit anime series Doragon Bōru Zetto

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

even though he has dishonoured the gamer code and must be repeatedly killed by firing rockets into his next spawn point forever, i feel taking away his legit and proven achievements isnt right and will only lead to confusion for historians 1000 years from now studying the twin galaxies website

He must be stricken from history Marty McFly-style

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bet he faked his Scoville ratings too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Turns out the heat ratings for Billy Mitchell’s quartet of Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde ghost pepper sauces were also verified behind closed doors by Todd Rodgers, previously quoted as saying Sriracha was “too spicy for [his] palate”

• Locked thread