Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

not even the atari 2600 port of donky kong is sacred anymore...

First they cheated on the Intellivision port of Pac Man, and I did not speak up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I can't find an image of this which isn't weirdly reversed?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

My high score in the Intellevision Pitfall is uh... 256 billion.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I have the highest score in.... *rapidly sorting through cartridges* Night Stalker. I shot the Invisible Robot so many times, the score just changed to BEN DROWNED and the console exploded.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Billy Mitchell is the one who wrote the gamefaq that tells you how if you fly the airship backwards around the world four times, the Final Fantasy characters take their clothes off.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

everyone had that one day in college where you get out of class at like noon on the day a new Civ game comes out and then like 16 hours later, you finally drop out of the haze, shower, and realize you can't sleep because you see workers building railroads and hear Slavonic Dances when you try to close your eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Tetris Effect, but it just doesn't stop sounds kind of like gamer hell, actually

• Locked thread