Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Premier League is shite, Wycombe Wanderers beat Carlisle 4-3 after scoring goals in the 93rd and 96th minute. Owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I think I speak for all Arsenal fans everywhere when I say that Wenger should immediately be given a lifetime contract with no option for termination.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I just put this on and thought "every Super Sunday game with high stakes is normally a dull affair, so this will probably be a draw", and then Mo immediately scores.

God works through me.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

The "Super Sunday" name can curse any fixture.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Its Dele Alli, its a dive.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Thunderbastard

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Hi, football pundit here. Just wanted to pop in and say that Deli Alli isn't That Kind of Player™

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Also loving lol, the world we live in where Karius saves a penalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Spurs should be given a conciliatory goal for that shameful aggression by the disgusting Liverpool defense against our boy Dele Alli.

• Locked thread