Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

BioEnchanted posted:

Is it just me or is the video constantly freezing while the audio plays? 20 seconds in the audio was halfway through the fight but the video was still on the loading screen.

Same for me! And it happened to me and someone else too, posts about it are here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847085&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post481760375

I think Youtube is hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I asked some folks off-forum and they suggested that Youtube might do some behind the screens post-processing after the video has already gone live. That would mean this problem only happens within the first hour of uploading a new video.

E: Although this video is still broken for me. Either something else is going on or it also causes trouble in my browser cache.

Carbon dioxide fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Mar 1, 2018

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If you take Silver's telekinesis, replace the physics with physics that actually make sense, and remove the throwing part, what you got is Breath of the Wild's Magnesis.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Kurieg posted:

I find the way that knuckles climbs walls in this game somewhat disconcerting. He doesn't actually use his knuckles he just.. kinda.. cups his hands and slides around?

Knuckles is a gecko.

• Locked thread