Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Combat in Sonic is best when it’s another movement technique to utilise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GamesAreSupernice posted:

next i'm gonna S-Rank "The Golden Compass" on PS2

i think Sonic Unleahsed, Colors, Generations, and Forces have the homing attack almost perfect

i'd say Lost World too, 'cept I haven't seen much of that

I would largely agree with this except the caveat that Unleashed and Lost World have other problems, as does Forces. The Homing Attack is by and large not one of them in any of those games though.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

The obvious answer is to be able to voice over the cut-scenes, to prove your mastery of the story that you can voice the characters.

The more accurate your words and emotions are to the characters the better Rank you get.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Kingdom Valley has the second-easiest Mach Speed section.

As far as I remember in the Pokecapn and Crew LP it's also the one they almost complete first try, the only one at that.

It is legit very interesting that somewhere in 2006 there probably is a really good game, and what you've shown is really quite impressive.

• Locked thread