Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

GamesAreSupernice posted:

You're welcome. The other games are better.

Are you going to S-Rank Sonic Boom now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I did 100% that game once.

Well time to do it again!

Thanks for the videos. It was nice to see Sonic '06 look like a competent game instead of a horribly broken mess. I remember my cousins getting a 360 for Christmas, and this, so I was watching them play it and... I just felt so bad for them.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
All they had to do was make the rings a different color, and/or make them disappear faster after exploding instead of hanging around for an obscenely long time.

It almost feels like they put in the effort to make them a horrible design choice.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

BioEnchanted posted:

When leaving the restaurant there is a large fight on the highway back, where your leaning out of a car and have to shoot ALL THE MEN, then a truck pulls up with a boss on top and you have to kill him too. It's garbage.

It's unique and out of place, but I never thought of it as being hard. Weird.

Maybe my opinion will change when I replay it in the near future.

• Locked thread