Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
The loving superbowl thread. I think I make these every year? Who can remember. I’ve made a couple. Supposedly to take the piss out of american football in the way americans used to take the piss out of real football with their lovely rules change suggestions back when people actually posted in this forum.

It didn’t work out like that. I think i made it about 15 minutes into the actual game before i gave up and went to bed. It’s just so loving bad and it’s on so late.

I’ve got a feeling that this is the last opportunity there will be to make another TRP superbowl thread so here goes. I havent a clue who is playing or why or what it means but yet again im going to try to stay up and watch it.

Might do some PNGs for old times sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

cadfael posted:

Im in the pink!

Whats her name

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames