Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

They pay him in Tide Pods

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
That's a pedo tache if I've ever seen one.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

CyberPingu posted:

That's a pedo tache if I've ever seen one.

They all french their kids in foxboro

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I know this is from before the Patriots hilariously lost to the Dolphins but still i would like to say:

lol

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Lmao @ patriots

Touchdown Tom throwing interception at vital time. V. Clutch

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:fork:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Patriots really don't look like anything special this year. They'll be lucky to win one round of the playoffs.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Tom vs. time....time about to start running up the score.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

fartknocker posted:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

AND THESE IDIOTS DROP TO NINE AND FIVE

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
You had ONE JOB

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Man Browns fans are so goddamn cursed. Imagine having to be upset that the Pats lost tonight because it hosed your playoff hopes.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

fartknocker posted:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Man Browns fans are so goddamn cursed. Imagine having to be upset that the Pats lost tonight because it hosed your playoff hopes.

Next year is gonna be different, we are gonna be in contention from the beginning. Great Lakes should put Playoff victory fridges around town.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Idk they're at least accepting of the fact that their team is a joke.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I am here to laugh at the Patriots some more, for fresh reasons this time

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Counterpoint:

fartknocker posted:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Flikken posted:

Next year is gonna be different, we are gonna be in contention from the beginning. Great Lakes should put Playoff victory fridges around town.

Hellyeah Great Lakes makes some real good beer

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Hellyeah Great Lakes makes some real good beer

The one thing I miss about Ohio is not having their Christmas ale out here in California.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The thread that never ages :allears:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

We are coming up on the one year anniversary of Tom Brady frenching his child.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

a new study bible! posted:

We are coming up on the one year anniversary of Tom Brady frenching his child.

I hope he's already booked a place for their anniversary. Hotels around the holidays fill up faster than Tom Brady's son's mouth.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
I’m glad that Gordon trade worked out!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Man losing Gordon is bound to make this offense even more bland, unathletic and one dimensional than it has been. Patriots are starting to look like a team that isn't actually that good

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

this picture doesn't make me laugh at the patriots, this picture makes me laugh at all the AFC teams that aren't the patriots and chiefs. what the gently caress man how could you do this

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Back in New England. Saw today's Boston herald and just about fainted. (Phone posting so no pic, go look it up)

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

BUG JUG posted:

Back in New England. Saw today's Boston herald and just about fainted. (Phone posting so no pic, go look it up)

:lol:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:barf:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Its a christmas miracle!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/FG_Dolan/status/1083874847787307009

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

How mad is this thread when the stars align, Andy Reid loses, and the Pats have HFA

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Peta posted:

How mad is this thread when the stars align, Andy Reid loses, and the Pats have HFA

i think that's pretty much what we all expect tbqh

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bill plants the seeds of failure that bloom after they leave the team. Ensures they're great coordinators for him and then easy competitors later

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

sweet thursday posted:

Bill plants the seeds of failure that bloom after they leave the team. Ensures they're great coordinators for him and then easy competitors later

It's obviously some mkultra poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Pats coordinators are loving clerks and coffee fetching fuckboys lol.

Belichick accepts 1 out of 10 of their suggestions in meetings and they think they're him, but he's him because of the 9 he rejects out of hand.

Also all the evil obvs.