Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

HereticMIND posted:

God, as a Baltimore fan whose parents are both Philly fans, seeing the Eagles fly to victory over Beelzebub himself (second only to Roethlisberger who will forever remind me of Satan) was way more satisfying than it had any right to be. Hell, it made me post on the Patriots subreddit about how loving delicious Brady’s tears were.

Got banned, but drat if it wasn’t cathartic letting those bastards know that they’re mortal and that even they can suffer, too.

You ever notice that you never see Brady and Roethlisberger in the superbowl together?

Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

RustySeabutter posted:

"plagued by injuries"

Tom Brady - Probable

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Well sure but it's also impossibly Boston petty to look at someone who beat you and then go "ha I bet you don't have what it takes to do it TWICE"

Everyone always forgets about Touchdown Tom.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

The best part of all of those 19-0 predictions is that it didn't even make it through week 1.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Now his dad will never kiss him again.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Magnetic North posted:

This is the worst part of it. If we just got beat without the convenient bullshit excuse to say "What if he played Butler" it would so much less upsetting in the long run. If they played Butler and it played out the same way, Pats fans would have no choice but to admit they got beat.

lol what am I saying, Pats fans would never admit anything, they're STILL falling over themselves to excuse Bill's mistake and making up hypotheticals to make Butler the bad guy.

gently caress Pats fans forever amen.

Obviously Touchdown Tom would have made that catch if Butler was in.

:lol: no he wouldn't, the chokemaster. He thought of the big dick and failed.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm p.sure they still play in the AFC East.

That's where the five wins come from.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Why QB Rating has issues, the screenshot.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

DJExile posted:

pats got shithoused by jacksonville

lmao

They discovered the secret was to not remove their heel from Brady's throat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

sponges posted:

It’s bad form to laugh at the misfortune of others

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him. - Proverbs 24:17–18, King James Version

And that's why I'm an atheist.