Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
I ended racism by posting in this thread. Then I left the thread and started it again, with Morlocks and Ferengis etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

I think you actually really like them and don't know how to express your affection in a healthy way.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I support ending racism, but I'm still gonna judge people based on what I think they have in their pockets at the time

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Jolo posted:

I support ending racism, but I'm still gonna judge people based on what I think they have in their pockets at the time

Right on, brother! I'm sick of those chapstick-packing n'er-do-wells stealing our jobs and tempting our women with their soft, smooth, supple lips. My kid comes home from school spouting obscene street slang from those guys with the cigarettes rolled up in their sleeves, when I asked him where he learned to talk like that he told me to "fuggedaboudit" and gave me both barrels of his finger guns.

Now that we've ended racism for good, it's about time we did something about these sickos just wandering about willy-nilly with god knows what in their pockets and not a care in the world. I'm not a busybody, but when what's in their pockets starts affecting my boy and MY country you'd better believe it's my business. Not in my backyard, mr survival rations in your cargo jorts.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

I ended racism by posting in this thread. Then I left the thread and started it again, with Morlocks and Ferengis etc

i just checked and because of this thread, and perhaps your post specifically, Morlocks are no longer racist. :peanut:

ferengis still are tho, so all star trek is banned from this point fwd.

Jolo

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Right on, brother! I'm sick of those chapstick-packing n'er-do-wells stealing our jobs and tempting our women with their soft, smooth, supple lips. My kid comes home from school spouting obscene street slang from those guys with the cigarettes rolled up in their sleeves, when I asked him where he learned to talk like that he told me to "fuggedaboudit" and gave me both barrels of his finger guns.

Now that we've ended racism for good, it's about time we did something about these sickos just wandering about willy-nilly with god knows what in their pockets and not a care in the world. I'm not a busybody, but when what's in their pockets starts affecting my boy and MY country you'd better believe it's my business. Not in my backyard, mr survival rations in your cargo jorts.

I'm with you 100%, sometimes you see a dude walkin down the street and you can just tell he's probably got a condom in there or maybe he's got a handwritten note in there about calling his mom on her birthday that is coming up. Not in my neighborhood, condom boy, penetrative sex is for procreation only not to indulge your base human desires, and if it's the note about his mom, then take your thoughtful rear end on out of my neighborhood because you can't use my phone cuz I'm playing a match 3 phone game on it at the moment and my battery is fuckin low.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

not ready

I did it. I posted. So is it over?

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Oh hell I'm late to this thread. Did I already miss it? Did I miss Racism, or is there still some left for me to end? Did anyone save me some racism?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

cda posted:

This will be what ends racism. The human race will realize it's pretty boring and repetitive to hate other humans, and will instead seek out vast, fertile new frontiers of racism against fictional races. Actually, we'll probably need to do so, to prepare for being ready to hate any alien species we might encounter if we ever get seriously spaceward.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

UWBW posted:

Oh hell I'm late to this thread. Did I already miss it? Did I miss Racism, or is there still some left for me to end? Did anyone save me some racism?

im sure theres lots despite what this thread wiped out in mere minutes, but its all bottled up somewhere. thats fine tho racism is better when aged in dim cellars, in neat rows

----------------

I Dunno

I don't want this thread to end racism. I want the credit for ending it all to myself!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
*runs through the finishing line* The racism is over!

----------------

kalel

[the climax of Watchmen but with this thread and racism]

take the moon

by sebmojo

not ready posted:

I did it. I posted. So is it over?

Yes

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

my new dog posted:

im sure theres lots despite what this thread wiped out in mere minutes, but its all bottled up somewhere. thats fine tho racism is better when aged in dim cellars, in neat rows

Umm, I think you're thinking of old peasant superstitions there, pally. And you are correct, it's one of God's little apple miracles that the crazy flavor of "black cats are the familiars of witches and must be burned alive in an Easter bonfire!" mellows out to a more smooth, palatable, and only subtly irrational and stupid "a black cat crossing your path is bad luck!" flavor.

But yeah, while there is still racism, it's all in American and ex-Soviet military labs for research purposes. Along with smallpox and the last disco dancer. I'm pretty sure none of those will never get back out of those places to run wild, though!

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Honestly, I'm not too upset that racism is ending, because that just means we get to look forward to the sequel. I hear they're pulling out all the stops for racism 2.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
In a future that knows no racism, Equality 1488 discovers a tunnel underground filled with David Allan Coe records and little statues of a black kid eating a watermelon

blaise rascal

Lording it over MLK Jr because of how much better we are at ending racism than him

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yeah, keep dreaming Marty.

This is a job for DOers

Jolo

Hugh Malone posted:

Yeah, keep dreaming Marty.

This is a job for DOers

LMAO

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't know if this is working guys, comedy central just aired a chappelle show re-run where he wore white face

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Now that racism isn't any more, what should we eradicate next?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
freeform jazz music

Robot Made of Meat

spectres of autism posted:

freeform jazz music

That definitely needs to be ended.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

blaise rascal

freeform jazz music
Dave Brubeck is going to whup your rear end

Petr
guys check out my homebrew d20 supplement in which I assign stat modifiers to real-world races

----------------

kalel

freeform jazz music

Get da eff atta ere!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I didn't see any racism today so I think this is working!

I've been sitting alone in my office all day so maybe that has something to do with it?

kalel

And he wept, for he had no worlds left to conquer.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
a big "no thank you" to racism

cda

by Hand Knit

blaise rascal posted:

Lording it over MLK Jr because of how much better we are at ending racism than him

His problem was, he wasn't willing to work for it like we are

cda

by Hand Knit
By the way, I think racism is good and always have, and every time you end it, I reach in a big sack and pull some more out for people to use

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

cda posted:

By the way, I think racism is good and always have, and every time you end it, I reach in a big sack and pull some more out for people to use
but you're posting in this thread, ending the racism even as you pull it from the sack

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
if we can get the database to do that glitch where the thread perpetually has unread replies it will be functionally equivalent to infinite new posts and racism will be over

Jolo

woke up this morning and decided I was going to do a racism today. not to be mean, but sort of an ironic throwback joke reference to the racist times of a week or so ago

Jolo

*flips through a big book of races* Heh heh heh, you don't even know what you've got comin. Daytona 500, big nose havin, ha! Hey Daytona, Night-tona called, they want their big nose back... eh, need to keep workshoppin this racism before I unveil it to the world.

Moon Atari

Yes!! I shall post here and end racism for good. I always knew I'd play a big role in ending racism for good, and now it seems my time is finally here: my time to post my way to a better society and into the history books. It feels good to actually fix one of these big social problems for once. Can't lie, I'm pretty proud that I got the chance to post in this thread, thereby ending racism forever. Not the race inspired sort of pride though (obviously), but rather the pride that comes from knowing your work has helped improve the world.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

I'm doing my part!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

darth_pizza posted:

I'm doing my part!

racism health bar:

----------------

• Locked thread