Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Any questions? :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Any questions? :colbert:

v nice, and all thanks to this thread and the posters in it

joke_explainer

Lotta people haven't posted in this thread. Didn't think we'd have so many racism fans.

FreshCutFries

joke_explainer posted:

Lotta people haven't posted in this thread. Didn't think we'd have so many racism fans.

by my count we're at a .0000004% engagement rate with humanity

I'm disappointed, humanity

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
haaayy y'all! can we end homophobia too?

alnilam

lmbo calrissian posted:

good idea but it probably needs a separate thread, this one can only do so much

e: but then there's a no parody thread rule that would invalidate the magic DAMNit

FreshCutFries

i don't see why this thread can't end homophobia too. hell, let's end poverty while we're at it,!

FreshCutFries

i'm so proud of all of us

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

alnilam posted:

good idea but it probably needs a separate thread, this one can only do so much

e: but then there's a no parody thread rule that would invalidate the magic DAMNit

Sometimes you need to break a few rules to bring about this kind of meaningful change

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
poverty is a different kind of plight.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
You can take that to goons with spoons.

RazzleDazzleHour

joke_explainer posted:

As a member of the caucasian race, I have grown comfortable with the small benefits racism provides me while also feeling detached enough from those in power who have created our current institutions of racism, so much so that I do not wish for it to en-WAIT NO AAAAAAAGH I'VE BEEN TRICKED

alnilam

:owned:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
posting away poverty

you know how coupons say they have a cash value of 1/100 of one cent? well, each post must have a cash value of like 1/1,000,000 of one cent. and that adds up to knowledge in the head and a stomach full of bread.

the balloon loaf out of poverty.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RazzleDazzleHour

Kthulhu5000 posted:

posting away poverty

you know how coupons say they have a cash value of 1/100 of one cent? well, each post must have a cash value of like 1/1,000,000 of one cent. and that adds up to knowledge in the head and a stomach full of bread.

I think ascribing a monetary value to something digital and 100% non-tangible is a really interesting idea and its a shame people haven't explored this idea more

like some sort of coin you got for posting, and if we got enough of them we could end poverty

take the moon

by sebmojo

Thingyman posted:

i'm so proud of all of us

yeah we rule

i also wanna end misogyny while were at it

vanisher

I like Miso soup though

vanisher

Wait did we end racing, does this apply to nascar

cda

by Hand Knit
You're going to regret this thread on Opposite Day

cda

by Hand Knit
Or rather, you're going to NOT regret it

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

lmbo calrissian posted:

There's nothing in the rules that says a thread in BYOB can't do both!

cda

by Hand Knit

Bacon Taco posted:

There's nothing in the rules that says a thread in BYOB can't do both!

There's also nothing in the rules that says a dog can't end racism!

MixMastaTJ

Mastiff Goes to Washington

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

cda posted:

There's also nothing in the rules that says a dog can't end racism!

:five:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
If you think about it, a race is about getting to the end, so in reality it's just gravy baby.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i would like to end racism because it has embarrassed me many times.

i wanted to find the right market for my line of classy hats for gentlemen (or masculine ladies) so I set up a crowdfunding account at hatreon. let me tell you, those people have very different tastes and are DEFINITELY NOT my target market

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

i'm glad racism is over.

kalel

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Ah yes

panera ex pauperta

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
https://twitter.com/scruffbutt/status/967468385847177216

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

I was down the everything shop and they are nearly all out of racism.. Maybe it's not this thread, but maybe, just maybe it is?

Miss Psychosis

I read this thread and actually did some serious thinking.

BYOB is an open space - basically, anyone can post, and will be welcomed. On the whole this is a wonderful thing. BYOB definitely exists as a safe space, probably the only one on this site. It's great to have a place where you can express yourself without fear of being ridiculed.

However -

If I hypothetically brought up the eugenics practiced in dog breeding, and how accepted that is, I would be shut down. Not because that topic is taboo, but because the topics that could spawn from it would be.

Instead of low effort jokes, maybe BYOB should take a serious crack at racism, and start doing what many have been for years - killing white people.

With this said, I am white, and I intend to die extremely soon, as I've smoked two blunts and that's one too many. I hope my example can really do something here, and bring forth a more active method of destroying racism than just posting in this thread.

Miss Psychosis

Actually, :justpost:, that felt GREAT.

cda

by Hand Knit
You know those trick birthday candles that light up again after you blow them out? I'm like that candle but for racism, because I love racism. My favorite thing about it is the words.

kalel

I would say "gently caress racism" but there's so little of it these days thanks to this thread, I've forgotten what it even is

take the moon

by sebmojo
i think its an olympic sport?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
uh guys don't you know that rosa parks ended racism in 1956?? :rolleyes:

Koishi Komeiji

Hey racism!

Robot Made of Meat

What if we ended racism, but we did it for all the wrong reasons?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

cda posted:

You know those trick birthday candles that light up again after you blow them out? I'm like that candle but for racism, because I love racism. My favorite thing about it is the words.

You are in the W R O NG wrong thread my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Miss Psychosis posted:

With this said, I am white, and I intend to die extremely soon, as I've smoked two blunts and that's one too many. I hope my example can really do something here, and bring forth a more active method of destroying racism than just posting in this thread.

You are supposed to smoke two blunts before you smoke two blunts, and then you smoke two more. I think you're doing it right?

:weedass:

• Locked thread