Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.
Maybe it's time for Canada to move to a national team model instead of trial qualification. For the women, Japan was the only country with trial qualifications to make the top 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.
Any recommendations on shoes? I'm thinking Goldline Swifts since they seem to have a thick slider (for an entry level shoe), the price is right and they don't look like total rear end.

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.
Don't all the newer shoes have velcro-attached sliders and grippers?

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.

Vertical Lime posted:

jones is the only canadian woman allowed to do good in international competition, isn't she

Zombie Sandra Schmirler.

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.
The ice has been out of my local rink for almost a month and I'm getting the shakes. Summer curling, where are you?

• Locked thread