Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

marktheando posted:

Which is the best Doctor Who DVD commentary? I only have Curse of Fenric and Remembrance of the Daleks on DVD and want some funny commentary.

Arc of Inanity Infinity is really entertaining, with Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Janet Fielding, and Sarah Sutton:

quote:

Baker: The last time I saw you lying on the ground like that you turned into me.

Davison: Fate worse then death, Colin.

If you're unsure about buying it, remember that it comes in a boxed set with that other all-time classic, Time-Flight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Gordon Tipple told them his schedule was free and he waited by the phone but he never heard back....

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

“Release the McNugget Scouts!”

So that's why the Dalek shuttle looks like that:

Seriously, I was watching that with someone who hadn't seen it before and he said "What is that, a Big Mac and fries coming down?"

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
http://www.endofthelane.co.uk/burton.html

It was probably a hoax because Burton himself seems to be the only one who says it happened. He said an independent production company wanted to make a few episodes of a new Doctor Who and use them to try to get the BBC to give them the rights so they could make more. But there’s apparently no evidence that there even was such a company. That was a time when there were all sorts of stories about reviving the show and most of them didn’t go anywhere. Why Burton keeps saying it happened is anyone’s guess.

• Locked thread