Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I never really put any effort into watching this show but thanks to the bbc America marathon I have now seen a whole lot of Arya and the foul mouthed Scottish guy from In the Loop and I wish the show was nothing but them now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

The_Doctor posted:

Oh no, they’ll go completely safe again and go back to white dude after Jodie.

Black American woman. Let Twitter burn!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Q_res posted:

No, no, no it'll be a black male. Shitheads won't be able to decide whether they're happy the Doctor is a man again or pissed that he's black.

Idris Elba would be amazing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I actually meant to type The Thick of It, I couldn't remember which one was the film and which was the series :shobon:

And yeah Veep is insanely good

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
As long as it's not the guy who played Mohinder on Heroes

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The 15th doctor will be a literal Dalek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision