Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Something not too horrible, I hope. TJnBQSSVBLLPVSb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

They're consumable items in the game like most everything else, as far as the anime goes, hell I don't remember if they gave some sort of handwave-y "oh the power in the stone is used up to make the pokemon evolve" explanation.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Chucky. Absolutely nothing can go wrong with this idea.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Hariyama's pretty Tough, I'd say.

-Endure
-Reversal
-Arm Thrust
-Strength

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Crosspeice posted:

All that's left is to vote on Pelipper's nickname, since we only had two submissions. If I did this vote again, I'd do everything to do with Pelipper first and then have the final four submissions, so my bad everyone, this was a bit too cluttered. Also a nickname for your Hariyama please, Jade Rider.

Let's go with cutebirb for Pelipper and Crusher for Hariyama.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Also holy poo poo I don't think I ever realized the Magma Hideout in Emerald was a thing. :stare:

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Let's make our base in the wide blue cave on Route 120, and put in a Big Plant.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Crosspeice posted:

Next up is the Eon Ticket. Is there anyone reading who got it this way? During 2003, either at E3, or through the September issue of Nintendo Power, or Toys "R" Us (RIP), you could scan this card into the e-Reader and onto an RS game if you'd unlock the Mystery Gift (or Mystery Events), putting the Eon Ticket into your bag. Since Emerald doesn't have the Mystery Events option, just Mystery Gift, you needed to mix records with an RS player who had scanned in the Eon Ticket to get it in that game.

I remember getting my Eon Ticket through Nintendo Power. I think I still have my E-Reader somewhere in a storage box with all my other outdated video game peripherals, too...

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Gengar (Lurker) @Lum Berry
252 Sp Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Levitate, Hasty (Female, not shiny)
Ice Punch
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Battle Dome + Battle Tower, Set 2

Jade Rider fucked around with this message at 06:05 on May 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

I have one question to all of this: why is Red shirtless when he's turned to stone?

Gotta show off those rock hard abs :v:

• Locked thread