Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

So I wanna do something small and (hopefully) fun and coming up with the phrase to say to Walda to make her laugh.

Now this is not something you can actually guess, there's no set phrase, or actual word that makes sense, this is a way of putting in a code and getting a cool PC box skin that you can design yourself!

That's right, by heading over to :siren: this link :siren: you can design a PC box background
THAT'S what that does?! :psyduck:

VNBBSQJZkBQMVDQ

Yellow Crystals on an Emerald background seemed appropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

Alright, we're now ready for our next team member, so let's get a nickname! I know I've been asking for a lot of votes so far, but there's been a lot to decide. After this, I'll be easing up for a while.

What do you call a baby metal dinosaur?
Aaron, if it's male. Female... I don't know, Erin?

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Leraika posted:

Does WarGreymon even fit?
Ten letter limit, I think, so it's fine without the space.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

BrightWing posted:

Oh cool, never really used shedding Shedninja myself, this will be neat.
I tried using a Shedinja in Alpha Sapphire, it was actually pretty good. Especially once I realised it was completely immune to about two-thirds of the legendaries in the game, and could learn False Swipe.

Quantum Toast fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Feb 20, 2018

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Haifisch posted:

:allears:

Maxie's plan makes slightly more sense in a 'wtf were you expecting' context(more land means less crowding and humanity can develop more and we all live happily ever after), but it's still pretty stupid. "Let's make this random inland volcano erupt, that'll make more land! Also let's throw rocket fuel in it just to make sure! :downs:'

Looking at this, the "power up Electric-types by enlarging the sun with a broken ghost detector" plan from Quartz almost seems reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

BlazeEmblem posted:

It was far, far worse in Fire red/Leaf green.

"Sorry, Crobat isn't in the Pokedex until a sidequest after you beat the game. So we are going to make Golbat try to evolve, but fail".
I'm still annoyed I couldn't grab a Houndour from Route 7 for Sabrina's gym.

• Locked thread