Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Time for trumpets
parp parp parp parp parp parp parp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

General Revil posted:

Too bad voting is already closed. I was hoping to convince enough people to go for the unsubtle choice of Trap for Ralts's name.

How bout no

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Brawly
His pokemon are maximum

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Slugmom for slugma
Yagyu for Ninjask

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I just loving realized
Route 113 is snowman from Earthbound.

WHAT THE gently caress

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Haifisch posted:

Great, I'm never going to unhear that. :mad:

I honestly thought it was a lowkey joke at first and crosspiece linked a siivagunner track but no it's real and it's snowman.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I looked up rainbow rocket and I have to say its super cool how they direcrly adapted their original designs without much change.
Rainbow Giovanni is a chunky boi just like all of gen 1/2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

rannum posted:

I find it a little more inexplicable because gamefreak doesn't really reference its other games otherwise. Drill Dozer, jerry boy or the more modern games in modern pokemon. I guess the swimmers might come from Mendel's Palace and there's a quick mario & wario reference if you check the NES. But then you have Pulseman who they decide to give their mascot the signature move of and then make a pokemon based on it.

what im saying is, where is my drill dozer mega evolution for excadrill, gamefreak

There should have been an excadrill/klingklang evolution. Have both in your team and get dozedrill.

(If I was a dev at GF i would be very sneaky and put an easter egg where if klingklang and excadrill are in the same battle and shift gears is used then the level 3 gear music from drill dozer would play)

• Locked thread