Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I remember choosing Torchic solely thanks to the anime showing Blaziken as a teaser for Gen 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

You should show off Shedinja, I don't remember it showing up in the main game otherwise.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I remember doing the Beauty contest with a Ninetales, with

-Flamethrower
-Overheat
-Safeguard
-Will-o-Wisp

e: update(s) on the last page

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

It does feel like you pass by them after the Rival battle on Route 110, because I remember getting really roadblocked by them there.

BlackPersona posted:

I remember doing the Beauty contest with a Ninetales, with

Nickname: Rose

-Flamethrower
-Overheat
-Safeguard
-Will-o-Wisp

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Since we're going to be fighting Team Aqua (Read: "Pirates"), I'd say we name it Shivers, so that whenever it fights Team Aqua it can shiver me timbers

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

...Now that I think about it, if they made such a big deal out of stealing a submarine to get to the Seafloor Cavern, how'd Team Magma get down there too?

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

The beeping is either funny or really weird, but it does show how different these things are from other 'mons pretty well.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Solumin posted:

Regigigas's beeping is really over-the-top too, right?

Turn on CC, someone had fun writing them in :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Swampert (S.Nobunaga) @Leftovers @Male
EV Spread (252 HP/216 Def/40 SpA)
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Shiny?: Yes
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Surf
Protect

Set 1 for Dome/Tower.

His ambition reaches to even the post-game :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Time for choice 2 if Swampert isn't allowed, I guess!

Epoch the Aerodactyl (Male) @Choice Band
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rock Head
Shiny: No
Double Edge
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Flying)

Battle Tower/Dome Set 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Don't forget the part where Emerald literally pisses on Ruby when they come into the arc :v:

• Locked thread