Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Emerald. I have a lot to say about this game, and it is all undeniably positive. I love Emerald with all my heart. I love Hoenn with all my heart.

I remember a lot of people were mad about Ruby/Sapphire. I wasn't. It was the first time I actually tried to get info on the games before they came out (I was a child back then, the anime was my info for the previous two gens!) and I remember just falling in love immediately with what I saw was coming. I found a Pokemon that became my favourite, and kept being my favourite to this day, to the point that half my namesake is that Pokemon('s ability/part of its name).

And even so, I didn't use it in OR because I had already used it in Y. You are right in that one, Crosspeice.

Emerald is a massive upgrade over RS too, uniting both stories and just fixing a lot in general, it's a wonderful game and I wish it had been updated for the current standards. Instead we got ORAS that ignored Emerald completely for reasons I will never understand, or I may understand but never agree with. It was a terrible decision, but I will remain positive because I love Emerald!

It was such a gigantic change for a child, seeing how the blocky, badly-coloured Gameboy Color graphics of Crystal turned into the beautiful Hoenn, how a lot of things were now actually shown to you as proper sprites instead of just text, everything was an incredible change, technology is amazing! Even the box became far less of a pain to use!

I just love Emerald to bits. It's not my favourite anymore, but it's definitely up there. I can't wait to see you show it in all its glory as you did with the previous two generations, and I'll follow it and point out all those things that made Hoenn so dear to me, as much as I can.

I'll also point out that you made Oldale far scarier than it actually is, "Oldale Town/Kotoki Town: Where things start off scare." should be scarce instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

hopeandjoy posted:

Torchic is the best starter though. :colbert:

Yes, yes it is. This is good taste, right here.

Blaziken will probably never stop being my favourite Pokemon.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Aesclepia posted:

Am I the only one who loves Torchic but hates its evos? :ohdear: I'm team mudkip allllllll the way.

Blaziken is great and I'll accept no insults towards it.

Combusken is an awful middle stage but teenage years tend to do that to people and I'm glad Torchic grows into an upstanding adult and a proper member of its community (said community being ubers now, Speed Boost too good).

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

rannum posted:

Someone on staff clearly felt bad for &/or really loves Azumarill because they spent 4 generations giving it an assortment of buffs starting with Huge Power.

No kidding. Azumarill went from totally worthless in Gen 2, to having a good ability but not much else in Gen 3, to actually being able to use that ability in Gen 4, to powerful enough to be OU in Gen 6.

Sadly, since Gen 7 didn't keep adding Megas, we didn't get the obvious next step. Maybe next gen.

Haifisch posted:

Name Zigzagoon FreeSample(s), because that's clearly what all those items are, right? :downs:

Name Ralts after Ranmaru to continue the Conquest jokes.

I second these choices and expect more Conquest naming for the rest of the party. Plus Ranmaru is just a perfect fit for a male Ralts.

Also time to gush a bit more about Hoenn! Namely, Grass types. Hoenn has the best Grass types. Sure, there are some pretty good Grass types in other places, but if I have to mono-Grass a region, it will be Hoenn, and indeed, that's exactly what I did when ORAS came out! Seeing how I had used Blaziken in Y and all, OR was a mono-Grass run and a very fun one too! Steel-types were a giant pain in the rear end though, but I still had a lot more fun than I would have with a normal run. With Pokemon as great as Mega Sceptile (not a fan of the normal one), Ludicolo, Shiftry, Breloom, Cradily and Roserade (okay, Gen 4, this was an OR run after all), and that's only the ones I used, Hoenn has a lot more choices! If you're into the weed, I can't think of a better place to be.

And you talked about the Wireless Adapter - I still have mine! Alongside a Link Cable too! Sure bring back memories, even if they're pointless now that consoles come with ways to connect without the need for more peripherals. Not like I ever got any use out of the Wireless Adapter anyways, what a weird gimmick. Still!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's the only arc in PokeSpe where you don't have the main characters focused on winning badges. We also won't get another male character focused on earning badges until Unova.

If you count an arc as a whole Pokemon generation, maybe. From what the manga itself considers arcs, you still have Emerald, FRLG, HGSS, ORAS and B2W2 as arcs where no one cares about gaining badges.

SM too, but well, obviously, and Sun is sort of going through the Island Trials, though they are not his main goal because getting cash is far more important.

I can never disagree with characters whose main goal is just getting money,. It's the most relatable motivation.

Crosspeice posted:

I do love me the manga and it is something everyone should read at one point or another. My favourite is the DP arc, though the SM arc is shaping up pretty nicely.

The DP arc is very good but I'm partial to RS, followed by XY. I read the whole of XY only a few days ago and it surprised me how the manga took the mediocrity that was the XY plot and made something really good out of it. I mean, I know the writer can spin gold out of dirt considering...every previous arc, and the lack of plot in Pokemon in general, but it still surprised me how interesting XY was under him.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

My personal choice is MFhBPqfLsBBPBqN

Lovely.

Also I laughed at UR POST HISTORY, I'm easier to please than that girl.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Epicmissingno posted:

I've never really understood how the stat-ups from having badges work. Is it just a permanent +1 stage to the relevant stat, or what?

It's a 12.5% (Gen 1/2)/10% (Gen 3) boost to the relevant stat in-battle, so long as it is an internal and not a link battle. In Gen 1, this is reapplied every time that stat is boosted or lowered making it hilariously exploitable, Gen 2 onwards it's only applied once.

I'm not sure if it counts as a proper buff (so you can only raise your stats five times afterwards) but I don't think it does.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

BrightWing posted:

War Greymon

Yeah, this.

Also I have some maths knowledge and I have absolutely no idea what that update even said. This franchise sure is insane in what it does without showing the player.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I've always done the cave before Brawly. Dude's just too tough, I'd rather get the exp first, and it's not like Flash is ever really needed, much less in Gen 3.

Plus I nearly always run Torchic so evolving into Combusken gives me an easy way to use Peck for Flying damage. Not like that does a lot...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Crosspeice posted:

If I had 3DS capture I would be LPing ORAS instead of Emerald, but this does work out a lot better, since I wouldn't be LPing the GBA games otherwise. I don't know if I'll have the disposable income for a 3DS capture for a real long time, though since I have an Elgato any Switch games would be simple enough.

Rip my XY and Gen 7 LPs.

You still have most of Gen 3 plus 4 and 5 to get through, and Gen 5 is two LPs on its own. By the time you get to XY Citra should be working near-perfectly. Though you are one hell of a fast worker...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I had a Link Cable and I got to connect it to my friend's Link Cable.

That's as far as that went since we didn't have two more people to play with, but it made me feel that gimmick was worth it anyways.

I don't think I had a four person battle until gen 6, Wi-Fi helped a lot.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kemix posted:

You know, I miss game corners. They were a Frustrating Fun Time to waste your in game money on and it's not like it encouraged underage gambling or anything. But of course PEGI just had to get involved and, I mean GF TRIED in Gen 4 with Voltorb Flip...but it just didn't stick. Also I hate Voltorb Flip but it got me an early game dratini to run over things so I can't hate it THAT much.

Absolutely nothing of importance was lost with the Game Corner's removal from the series. Voltorb Flip was horrendous but it could've been saved by merely letting you buy coins, which it didn't, so it sucked even more.

Removing it all was for the best, really, now you can just get those items and Pokemon without needing to curse your luck or waste exceedingly high amounts of money.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Definitely Nimbus for Swablu. I was going to say the others are unimportant but...

Dr. Fetus posted:

Kyuubey for our incubator Slugma.

...this is too good to pass. I second Kyuubey.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Considering Lanette has artwork (if TCG and manga artwork), wouldn't it be better to use that than the Aroma Girl sprite? I mean...she doesn't look like that, at all. It's misleading.

Glazius posted:

The idea of a three-round battle that then goes to decision is pretty interesting. But none of these special mechanics sound all that satisfying.

It's much more fun than other terrible gimmicks like the one shown in the previous Battle Tent.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kemix posted:

I have no problem with Rentals, it's fun and lets ya use pokermans without having to raise them. It's the all seeing AI that cheats like a motherfucker when it can that I have a bone to pick with. Like seriously, it's about on par with input reading in fighting games.

I really like rentals until Gen VII. Whoever decided the Battle Agency was a good idea should be shot.

Kikas posted:

BTW, with abilities added to the game I figured you'd include them in the black-background Pokemon cards, especially since Pokemon can have one of 2 of these.

I think this is a good idea too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Onmi posted:

I'm going to enjoy my write up on Team Magma, but the quick summation of 'how' they get around the Admins... not really being the Admins from earlier in the manga, is they claim that the Admin names are actually more 'titles' than the person's real name. Also, the lack of official art for the Admins meant RS got uh... interesting

I'd say this was a very good change seeing how Tabitha is not only lacking in personality but also in design in RSE. Seriously, if you asked me to tell you what is different between Tabitha and a Magma Grunt, the only thing I could answer is "the pose", I didn't even realize the white strips on his pants until this very update.

Of course, then the remakes did the exact opposite and turned him into Kim Jong-Il, and that's hilarious.

Man, RS was such a drat good arc. Still the best.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

MightyPretenders posted:

It being the same bunch of grunts each time was actually Team Flare's gimmick. The members without names are actually much more memorable characters than the ones with.

I definitely remember Pitbull more than I remember any of the named girls who so absolutely nothing in the entire game.

That's not a gimmick though, that's just bad use of the game's characters.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You sure had a lot of trouble with Norman. Not like that's surprising, Normal-type Gym Leaders are always painful, but I'm amazed you had that much trouble with Spinda of all Pokemon.

I nearly always start with Torchic so having a Fighting type here makes it a lot easier. And even in my mono-Grass I had Breloom instead. Hoenn gives choices for Fighting-types!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It's kind of a misnomer, I'm not sure why it isn't the Critical Room, OHKO Room makes me think they'll break out Horn Drill and other moves of the same kind.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Solumin posted:

Let's get a sick FFIV reference in there with Calcabrina, or, if that's too long, Calbrena. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTabPCoee4

Thirded. It's too good of a reference to not use.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Speaking of, are there any gimmick pokemon that are actually Good? I can think of exactly one that's genuinely really good and fun to use, and that sad little murder monster didn't come until Gen 7.

Wobbuffet was in Ubers for a few gens. Smeargle was also OU at one point and is pretty usable in general.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Wow, I didn't even know there were so many Kecleon around. I think I only found the ones you absolutely had to and the item one, I've definitely learned something about them and their locations.

Winona was always a pain in the rear end for me as a kid. I only had Blaziken and that matched poorly against Altaria, giving me a very harsh fight. Also once I ran out of battery literally while saving after beating Winona, and that was not fun and I'll be mad about it forever. I had a really easy time in OR though, since I had my own Dragon in Mega Sceptile.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Solumin posted:

RSE was the playground secrets generation. Anyone who lived through the first Pokemon craze remember the stories: pushing the truck to find Mew, a level 100 Charizard being able to Cut through the borders that stopped you from going out of bounds, Missingno... Those urban legends (some of which were true!) were a huge part of Pokemania.

Game Freak tried to capitalize on that by adding mechanics that followed the same mold. The Regis are the best examples of that (the directions for unlocking the chambers sound like urban legends), but I would count Feebas and Mirage Island as other examples.

That stuff came back with a vengeance in Gen VI, giving us the awesome thing that is "evolve this Pokemon by holding your 3DS upside down". But at least that one only needs a guide and not a guide and completely random luck. Feebas and Mirage Island are terrible.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I get this is not ORAS, but still, if it was, it would be Wario.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

rannum posted:

Volt Tackle is funny because despite being in the games since RS you're unable to learn it at all until Emerald.

It's also a somewhat inexplicable Pulseman reference! This is more obvious in Smash Bros since it's more visually reminiscent

It's hardly inexplicable, Pulseman was developed by Game Freak as well and they're not beyond referencing themselves. This isn't even the only Pulseman reference. And it's a lot more obvious in the Japanese version where its straight-up named Volteccer like Pulseman's move (and before that, Tekkaman's, but that's not important here).

Also Volt Tackle is not the only game to appear in data before it was actually used. XY have even more extreme examples in Zygarde's Thousand moves which wouldn't be used until one generation later, and Light of Ruin that's still totally inaccessible (as is its one user, Eternal Flower Floette).

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Oh boy, FRLG. The games that changed absolutely nothing from their originals except adding this, a really boring side-segment of the game. Points for trying I guess.

And hey, it's cool to see the Crosspeice OG team back, though you know, this is Gen 3, why haven't you evolved that Seadra? :v:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kikas posted:

Cause you need the National Pokedex for that :v: Which means, like Crosspiece mentioned, getting 60 Pokemon, finding Lostelle and becoming Champion.

:thejoke:

rannum posted:

FRLG always felt extremely sterile and barren, even though they really aren't. I think it's something about the tilesets and menus, it all feels pretty stiff.

Nah, they absolutely are. FRLG are very much just RB but with a coat of paint, and by Gen 3, it was obvious how outdated Kanto was. Just look at the stuff Emerald, in the exact same console, pulls out, and then see how basic everything in Kanto is, from the cities to the routes.

Contrast to HGSS and ORAS which put a lot more effort into modernizing the regions themselves.

Blaze Dragon fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 2, 2018

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Kanto is the most boring region, but they still shill it in just about every generation it seems.

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

hopeandjoy posted:

Yeah it's important to remember that there are kids who play Pokemon who can't quite read yet. I know that when I started playing Pokemon, I had only learned to read the year before (and thus misinterpreted a ton of lines).

Pokemon is in the unfortunate position of having to appeal to both 5 and 25 year olds and make sure they both have a good time.

I had no issues with my first Pokemon game. I had a lot of issues with my second Pokemon game, moving from Pokemon Azul to Pokemon Silver. That is, from Spanish to English, at a time where my second language was not exactly great, being a child and all. I constantly got confused about attack names, if they were similar enough, I thought they were the same (Screech and Strength is one I can't forget). I also failed to follow instructions at times and once I thought I had hosed myself over by entering SS Aqua after I had gotten to Kanto, not to mention how before that I had no idea how to get to Kanto in the first place and I thought I had to keep challenging the Pokemon League until Professor Oak appeared. I don't know how I got to Kanto, I genuinely cannot remember, but I do remember getting stuck so badly my Feraligatr ended up a level 100 mon from grinding the awfully low level Johto League.

BlazeEmblem posted:

The problem with Gen 6's story was that generation 5 had happened. That generation focused on the story more than any other generations to that point, so the bare bones plot of X and Y stood out more.

XY's problems come from not trying hard, but it's true that those problems show a lot because they came after BW, the games that took the usually very light-on-writing Pokemon and decided "hey, we can add a genuine plot and characters to this game" and goddamn succeeded at it beyond expectations. Thankfully, SM was even more ambitious than BW and went back to having an actual story, as...Lillie-centric as it may be.

Zuzie posted:

I know this probably has more to do with reading comprehension or vision issues, but the latest games seem to have a problem where if certain dialogue boxes have too much wording on them, the words get all "fuzzy". I'm not sure what it is, but I find that very bothersome and distracting.

That hasn't ever happened to me but it sounds very annoying. It's probably on your end but that's genuinely a good argument for more text settings if people are going through that. Let the player change font sizes, that's a pretty basic option and it may help on that since less text would appear on a textbox with a bigger font.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

ORAS had a lot of weird gating in general, though.

It's just how even gens work. Odd gens, sure, play with everything, but even gens? Hah. You think you can actually play with the new stuff? Don't be silly, that's in the postgame, if not locked behind annoying requirements.

You want a Dark type in Gen 2? One of those Gen 2 evos in Gen 4 (pre-Platinum)? Mega Evolving most Pokemon that can in Gen 6? Too bad!

Also I want to talk about my Contest-winning team in ORAS but I have completely forgotten about most of it, whoops. I got all Contests by using Megas that I wanted to use but hadn't used yet (and Blaziken, because my main Contest star even in Ruby was Blaziken) and it worked and it was fun. I know I had Houndoom, Slowbro and I think Lopunny, as well as the aforementioned Blaziken, but I can't remember who the fifth was or what any of them did. drat my weak memory.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

MissileWaster posted:

I used a shiny Cacturne in Alpha Sapphire. It was a solid number 2 on my team, definitely put in its share of the work. And shiny hunting with chains in ORAS isn't that painful, so it was easily possible to get it the first trip to the desert.

Finding a shiny Cacturne in my mono-Grass OR run would've definitely gotten me to use one too. Sadly, I did not find one, so I did not use Cacturne in that team. Shiftry was already Grass/Dark after all and Hoenn has so many good Grass types, yet only six Pokemon slots.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That braille door angered me so much. I had no idea what to do for a long while. I ended up getting the "puzzle" right completely by accident and rage.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

rannum posted:

DP was a fun arc, on the whole it felt more reigned in though, again, in the back half kind of got dumb in spots. But at no point did a Celebi undo everything so points there.

The Platinum arc less so and the HGSS arc was such a giant load of nothing. I never got around to reading the BW1 arc but I think it still has plot points not wrapped up because also the BW2 arc is STILL GOING since it had a few hiatuses. As is the XY arc. And the SM arc.
Reading Special/Adventures these days sounds like a lesson in pain.

XY is fully finished and also very good, it actually fixes a lot of what XY did wrong and writes a very good story with it. That said, it's closer to RS than DP in terms of consistent mood, though not quite as kill-happy, and the ending breaks game rules but in a badass way.

B2W2 is still going and will likely never end. Even without that it's kind of a bland arc overall. SM is okay, but also ongoing, I feel it could be really good once it's finished though, if it ever is.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That was really interesting, Explopyro. You clearly put a lot of effort into giving Goofy his ribbons, including things I would've never thought about (such as making berries with yourself through emulating several games at once, geez). I definitely learned more stuff about how Berries and the like worked here too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

AradoBalanga posted:

Alternately, they should have kept Steven as the Champion. I never understood why the change from Steven to Wallace even happened. Behind-the-scenes shenanigans at GameFreak or something?

Also, wow did I completely forget about Glacia even existing. I remember Sidney, Phoebe and Drake, but not her.

I'm pretty sure it's just there for the sake of catching you by surprise, and from there on it became a tradition for odd gens to change Champions in their third versions. It's a good twist for a first-timer, even if Wallace is far worse of a final challenge than Steven is.

And I agree on how Glacia is weirdly forgettable. I guess her design is just kind of okay and doesn't pop out, and her team is insanely boring. It's not Flint-level terrible because at least it sticks to her type but seriously, three members of the Spheal line and two Glalies? Then again, I guess the only other option was Regice and that wasn't happening...who the hell decided Ice was a good choice here? The same person that made Flint in Gen 4?

Outside of that, the portrait thing was a really good addition in my opinion but goddamn it looks terrible with enlarged sprites, I'm glad that got fixed after this game. The credits for RSE are always oddly emotional for me, they nail the whole "end of journey" feeling down and I can't quite explain why. Though of course, there's more to be done in Hoenn.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

While this isn't as fun as the Poliwrath I submitted back during Crystal, this is Emerald, so I must go with my favourite.

Blaziken (CapFalcon) @Blazikenite Salac Berry
EV Spread: 4 HP/252 ATK/252 SPD
Ability: I wish Speed Boost but this is Gen 3, so Blaze
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: No
-Overheat
-Sky Uppercut
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance

Battle Dome + Battle Tower, set 2. May not be as strong as in Gen VI or VII but this should do nicely.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Solumin posted:

Or maybe the first time, everyone was going to blame the Pokemon, but Norman insisted it was his fault. He made it a whole big deal and then failed the exam when everyone else was just trying to move on.

For all they knew, Salamence would've never attacked the institute if Ruby hadn't fought it, since it was, as far as they (and the writers) knew, a wild Pokemon. Thus, it was Ruby carelessly handling the situation that caused irreparable damage. Norman did what a father should and took responsibility for his son breaking things, but the whole event was highly traumatic for everyone involved: Ruby, Sapphire and Norman all show scars (in Ruby's case, literally) of those events and they lead them to their personalities and actions in the present day.

It's easy to decry LOL EDGY but honestly, why not read it? There's a reason why people like the RS arc, ending aside.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

BrightWing posted:

I kind like the glare better??? She just disapproved so hard it knocked Crystal backwards.

That's a bit too anime, especially considering how Arcanine and Cubone are also reacting to the slap, and Arcanine especially is clearly reacting to pain.

That kind of censorship needs a bit more effort put into it to be convincing, then again, censorship is bad to begin with so being terrible at it is fitting, I guess.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Pretty sure the manga writer has gone on record saying that he hates writing arcs for the remakes.

That'd make sense. FRLG was good (if incomplete) but HGSS was rushed and forgettable and ORAS was just a giant mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Roaming Pokemon are terrible and removing that particular problem was one of the better things Game Freak could've done. The Gen 6 interpretation wasn't much better, but at least they're gone completely now.

Letting you get all the version mascots is cool and good though and I miss being able to do that. It'd make livingdexes far easier.

• Locked thread