Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

I'm glad I caught this thread right at the beginning! Emerald was my first video game ever, period. Clicking each music clip is like a burst of nostalgia.

Onmi posted:

But I've got the itch to maybe belt out some posts regarding PokeSpe's best arc, Ruby and Sapphire.

:3: I'm looking forward to it.

limeicebreakers fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Feb 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Thanks for the great writeup, Onmi! RS arc is my favourite, and I'm fond of DPPt too. I really should get around to reading BW and XY...

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

GJQBCqBKsTnRVLj. They're banned. Which Pokemon, you ask? All of them.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

BrightWing posted:

War Greymon

Oh absolutely.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Ah, Minun. I used one through the entire game the first time I played Emerald. He ended up becoming my pinch hitter Pokemon! (Though that might be because he waa a solid 20 levels above everyone else in my party.)

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Creampuff is cute. And Slugmom for the slugma? :shrug:

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Chucky is a great name for a great friend.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Frostmiser!

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Kirby

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

I loved Gen 3 contests (even though I sucked at them) and had mixed feelings when they came back in Gen 4. It wasn't the same without any jamming moves...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Onmi posted:

Norman beats the everloving poo poo out of Ruby, he is as brutal to his son as he'd been built up to be, having no qualms physically beating him.

Viz sure, um, tried to censor that.

Agh, lightning! Ruby is slipping away from my grasp...

• Locked thread