Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
first page bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CBJSprague24 posted:

I want to play a fun playlist with fun PS4 goons after seeing Rockets vs. Insurgents.

Basketcoil, LONMOARS, NATO Rules Football...

I should be around this evening...

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yeah pearlescent is weird, and gets added to crew colors and other paint sometimes

Just switch the pearl to black, it's the same as no pearl

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Powershift posted:

I did a california kid for my movie car garage and a salt flat racer for my hot rod garage.

And finally bought the kamacho to finish my truck floor.

You can glitch the fenders off that hotknife if u want... Cycle through the fender options real fast until they disappear and buy whatever option it landed on

Same goes for the blower options, you can glitch it to no blower, just the stock flush stacks (but still have no hood)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yes as long as the stock wheels don't have chrome, or change color with the paint like the autarch

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I did it yesterday on the visione, just like you said. Buy cheap wheels in desired color from lsc, buy stock wheels in ifruit

E:ps4 if it makes a diff

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

^^ You don't need the Facility to buy and store a Deluxo. Stores in a personal garage, modifies in the MOC

Truth but if u want discounts on the akula, deluxo, etc you need a facility to host the heist things. P.sure if you want both, the discounts would pay for the base price of most of or all the facilities

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yep, I wanted Liberty Walk and got frisbees with a car for a hat :(

Pretty sure if you're on pc, you can use mod menus to adjust wheel offset

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Nothin, y.e.f. musta misread your post

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Oh yeah, that is ambiguous

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Locobono posted:

I don't see how since my post was 25 words long and included "nearly invincible"

it's the way your sentence is constructed

Locobono posted:

Using the MOC for the Haulage CEO activity gives you an invincible trailer to haul behind your nearly invincible cab, and nearly always draws attention.

It's ok, I got what you meant. Y.A.F. just trying to make things clear for new people. tbh i kinda thought you meant something about using the moc trailer for haulage, and had to re-read it. nbd bud :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:coffeepal:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
GTA Online: Using the MOC for the Haulage CEO activity gives you an invincible trailer to haul behind your nearly invincible cab, and nearly always draws attention.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Powershift posted:

I'm gonna need like, 3 more comets.

You could do an 811 and a Neon, and make a 6 pfister floor, maybe?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Also: double money on bunkers is p.sweet, if u don't already dupe elegies for cash

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Powershift posted:

A 6 phister would be pretty tight

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

well, that's annoying, i used to do that as a way of fast travel if i was out in the boonies and didn't feel like driving to a city-ish area

How did this work?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Tezeract takes tint to the windshield lol

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

it looks like a snow shovel with down syndrome

Alpha called it hair clippers :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
MUTE player from race lobby:

Go to view joined players info, press x on the player, and there will be options to kick, report, and mute. The host can kick a player immediately from the lobby, except in a playlist. Players can only put in a kick vote.

If you want to mute a player forever you can do so from their profile I believe

You can also find your oldest cheapest pair of earbuds, which are probably broken already anyway, cut off the buds and the wire leaving only the little headphone jack plug. Plug it into your PlayStation controller headphone jack and everybody is muted

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Pretty sure it's intentional that the loading screens are exactly as long as it takes me to step out and smoke a bowl, grab a drink, and then sit down as I materialize in my bedroom

I've been hunting the Thelma & Louise mariachi lowrider the last couple nights
First attempt ever, went perfectly until I drove it off the cliff and into the loving lake
Next couple trys didn't spawn, think I was too far out, or looking at the spot when the time flipped
Found it again, but forgot I had switched out sniper ammo to explosive rounds. Oops!
Last night it spawned and several police choppers appeared after. Took off in my stupid jetpack to take care of them but when I came back the car was gone
I'll be up on that stupid mountain again tonight, 7pm sharp

The time I got mine, I sniped the driver a little late and the car ended up on the edge of the cliff.

When I finally got over and got in the car, it would only go forward.

Car survives the 'drive' down the cliff, only for me to roll and get it stuck down the canyon road a ways.

Managed to find an NPC vehicle to unstick the now-mangled Tornado, and drive its crumpled husk to an LSC before it caught fire.

All so it could sit in my complete collection of Tornados, and my friends can ask me, "why u got all these?"

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CBJSprague24 posted:

I want a nightclub where a motorcycle is a requirement for entry and the interior becomes the world's worst motocross track.

It's basically like that time a few goons took bikes into Vanilla Unicorn and we tried to ramp off the stage.

That might also have been the time we were proxy mining the hallway back to the dressing room to see how much air the strippers got when they came flying out the curtains..

Good times.

You and aard were always good at discovering, uh, "emergent gameplay" :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jose Mengelez posted:

cant wait to buy a regular old mansion to control all my business from... rather than the nuclear bunker or secret underground facility i already own.

Irregardless

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CBJSprague24 posted:

The official GTA Facebook page just posted a photo of four (apparently) EDM artists bracketed by "Los Santos" and "Summer 2018". Lots of speculation this is for a new radio station which will coincide with the launch of club management.

https://www.facebook.com/grandtheftautoV/photos/a.500837886607742.118719.473819899309541/1981485448542971/?type=3

I...kinda want to play that game mode especially since between the money I have and my X80 Bonds, I have all the money I'll need for as long as I want to play this game. Who's with me, PS4 Goons? Malakai?

When major new content drops, I will be back irregardless

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
On ps4, I can lower my mtu setting to 825 and get an empty public session. Friends can get in, but the session can be a little buggy. Also, having more players often seems to cause more randoms to join.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CBJSprague24 posted:

It's probably like when I discovered GTA IV online where, miraculously, there were still players on PS3, but if you got more than six people in a game of Cops and Crooks, you were living large.

I think once, I went up in a room with five or six a side and it was the greatest thing ever. That game mode was my introduction to online gaming.

There were so many good game modes that didn't get enough love even when the game was populated. By the time the DLCs came out, hardly anybody was playing the very excellent motorcycle games in the Lost DLC or racing in the Gay Tony DLC even though it had cooler cars with nitrous :/

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Re: the special crates(film reel, sasquatch skin, etc) Are those included in the double 2x$ sales? Sitting on 5/6 right now, last night it showed like $600,000 for the sale value of all of them. Also, does it work out better selling them 1 at a time, or all at once, or is it the same $ either way? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out when looking at the numbers, I'm just curious

This is a Good Question

I know the economics are straight up backwards on regular crates, you pay more for them when you buy in bulk and you get more for them when you sell in bulk which is dumb, but there you go

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Mondian posted:

Can you still cheese pacstan by dropping out as the host at the end or have they finally fixed that?

I think it works maybe one time, but yes it was patched after a sort.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Party bus is good, the music is p.loud outside of it too.

If you want to park it and have music outside, kill yourself from the driver's seat and have a friend stay near the bus til you get back.

The radio, lights, etc. will stay on

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Rad-daddio posted:

If you have the hangar, and are a ceo with a buzzard can you spawn three at once if you do it right? One from personal, one from Pegasus and one from the ceo vehicles?

Yup, and add the m.o.c. or avenger, and you have 4 of your vehicles out at once

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Afaik you don't have to go through all the trouble. Just get in, turn on the radio & get out.

nope, if you get out the bus shuts down.

unless you're driving and jump out ofc

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FuturePastNow posted:

No, its speakers work like the lights on a police car. They stay on when you turn on the strobes with the E key and get out. It just works.

Hm, ok, I'm on console so that's just the horn honk button I guess

Cool, I'll try it out, thanks!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

denereal visease posted:

i haven't played this game in a long time but i am going to try to play it again :)

looks like a ton of new content got added since i last played :D

Enjoy dodging the invisible attack choppers and flying motorcycles/cars with ninja missles

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

T1g4h posted:

Also, i'm sure some of you are going to make the Stafford into something tasteful and elegant. I, on the other hand...

I went a different route :v:

That's very tasteful imo, as it's the livery of a local brewery's Bentley:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Powershift posted:

we'll never get another "period" gta game again. :(

Red dead is grand theft horse, too

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Oh hay y'all, booking Tale of Us bumped my club's popularity from 0 to 100%

So if anyone was gonna do popularity stuff before booking them you don't gotta :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Never stay registered when you go AFK, especially as an MC. The daily utilities for the businesses are like 30k or smth

I don't believe you can be raided if you are not reg'd as CEO or MC.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
will fallout 76 be grand theft mutants?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I never get raided when I'm indoors it seems, so I don't reg until I'm where I need to be for selling/supplying something.

At the end of the mission, I lay on the button for the interaction menu. You can't get a phone call when you're in there, so I retire ASAP.

This is inconvenient if you have friends helping, but I never get raided doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
^^^ that's a good idea

and maybe check to make sure you have a guy assigned to it, in warehouse m'gmt on the nightclub computer