Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I've got around 1.8 million banked right now, I already own Vehicle/Bunker/Special Warehouse, and I have a Buzzard. Getting money has gotten much easier since getting the helicopter, I can get a nice smooth rotation between VIP work, Vehicles, Resupplies & sales for Bunker/Special Cargo.

Should I buy a Hangar, Upgrade the MOC for Vehicle/Weapon Workshop, or Spend 1.6m on a Facility to start working toward a Deluxo? The two things I really am itching for are a Deluxo and an Akula, I know I need the Facility/Hanger respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

does anyone have a link to an older version of session sweeper? the version i find now while googling doesnt seem to work at all, theres no executable or anything

e: never mind i found a working version

TheTofuShop fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jul 29, 2019

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

ElwoodCuse posted:

Got the horse race glitch going, should I always bet the longshot? Seems like the favorite doesn't win as much as it should

I've been betting on lane 4 or 5, it seems totally random, but the longer odds mean when you do hit it's a nice payout

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Rimjob Rodeo posted:

I had read somewhere that the glitch was patched on the 7th? Could have been a different one. Could you guys explain your method?
the old method with holding A and scrolling down on gamepad was patched, last night on PC with mouse I was able to do it by clicking and holding on increase bet then move the mouse down to placebet, holding Lclick down for the whole race.

e: still works on pc

Populon posted:

I always bet on 1st lane but i back out and reset if its evens or same odds as lane 2

tried this though and it seems much more efficient over time

TheTofuShop fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Aug 10, 2019

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is why I'm holding off on buying a penthouse. I got burned one time when one of the updates dropped (the facility?) and there was a discount within weeks.

I ground out the money for a non trade price Akula the week before it went on sale :smith:

at least I was able to earn it all through the horse racing, but it still sucks

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

mp5 posted:

Should have bought a Prime Akula during the sale and sold your full price one back this week

I was able to grind out enough money on horses that I bought everything I wanted so I'm fine but yeah, that would have been a good plan.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

my favorite thing is freaking out seeing someone following me on my vehicle sell mission, only to realize it's a goon watching my back. :unsmith:

then right after I finish the sale they kill me for my 10k bounty :getin:

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Did they fix that whole "logging in and all your stuff is gone" problem? :ohdear:

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

I just got started again but I have all my old stuff. I have a 10 car garage with a bunch of super cars decked out with max engines etc. I have about half a million in the bank. I already have a yacht. Basically the game is mostly beaten already for me. But I see this new CEO stuff. How can I get the CEO office? I have a fancy house with a heist room already and put in the 100k for a heist, did 3/5 last night. Social Club name is NoDadYouShutUp if it ever lets you search people on the club. Is it possible to be invited to the most recent goon crew?

The CEO office is available in the Maze Bank Foreclosures section of Real Estate.

Theres a Goon Crew thread in PGS with info on how to get in

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Buying stuff, especially the bunkers/facilities/etc when they are on sale for 50% off is great value, so dont feel like youre losing or wasting money. :rockstar: has made making money a slog on purpose, and money invested in those things does help you access more content/money making opportunities.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I just cant get enough of driving the Sultan Classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Look Sir Droids posted:

Oh, so I also have a question about Lester. He keeps calling me to buy an Arcade, which is super expensive, to do a heist. But I also know you can call Lester to get the cops off you. I assume you have to finish his missions to get that ability. Am I wrong?

You should be able to just call lester and remove your wanted level. I dont think its tied to any heists or properties