Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Hey guys how's it goin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

mutata posted:

Tropos Rallye is best car.

Thread over. Wrap it up.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

We tried to pick this back up as a regular thing on the discord, the first two weeks were successful but eventually it fell off. I think Saturday night might not be the best night for everyone? Or the game is just dead on pc.

I'd like to get it going again if there's interest, so if anyone thinks a different night might be better let me know here or in discord.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm definitely down for PC play, especially if anyone wants to help me beat Series A Funding and Pacific Standard because those are the only two non-Doomsday heists I haven't completed as heist leader.

Like I said, large group activities such as rpgs vs insurgents & funnel derby.. either way, ping the discord & you might find help. I don't mind helping with heists when i can.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

UserErr0r posted:

I miss those 2 weeks we all started playing again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rb417PqoIQ

Dammit.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Locobono posted:

Using the MOC for the Haulage CEO activity gives you an invincible trailer to haul behind your nearly invincible cab, and nearly always draws attention.

https://vimeo.com/257293971

Wrong. The trailer for haulage is always invincible. The cabs however are not, so using an MOC cab is not a bad idea for the extra explosive resistance. That guy blasting your trailer with rockets? He's just an idiot.

My favorite thing for haulage is the phantom wedge. Doesn't have a ton of health, but you can plow through most things & it's way faster than a regular phantom.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Locobono posted:

What did I say that was wrong?

Your post made it sound like using the moc cab grants the trailer invincibility.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Jose Mengelez posted:

sell missions where you have to tend bar but the 31 other players in the session are punching you in the back of the head

I would start playing this again.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

chaosapiant posted:

I see a goon group is available, is it worth it to join LLJK if, again, I just want to gently caress around and am not interested in anything competitive? Does this game lean heavily on griefing?

Based on the 2 posts I've seen you make in this thread I'm not sure this is the game for you. :shrug:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Mondian posted:

Can you still cheese pacstan by dropping out as the host at the end or have they finally fixed that?

You can, but the timing window is extremely tight. Also your finale gets removed from your heist board if you gently caress up the timing one too many times.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Hugh Malone posted:

Party bus is good, the music is p.loud outside of it too.

If you want to park it and have music outside, kill yourself from the driver's seat and have a friend stay near the bus til you get back.

The radio, lights, etc. will stay on

Afaik you don't have to go through all the trouble. Just get in, turn on the radio & get out.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
There's a new hunting pack mode on the way in the next few weeks.

You're welcome.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Rad-daddio posted:

is anyone else having a problem with the cocaine in the night club warehouse?

I bought a cocaine business, and did the initial setup mission. But, the cocaine bar(South American Imports) hasn't been filling at all. Is there something I need to do on the MC side ti get it going again?

As long as your MC coke business is open (you don't need supplies or anything) you'll be able to produce South American Imports in your nightclub. That said, I'm pretty sure coke takes the longest of all the various products. I definitely went through the same problem wondering if I did something wrong or if I missed something.

Edit: this might be useful for some

Printing & Copying (source: Forged documents) - accrue time: 15min, value: $1000, $4000/hour

Organic Produce (source: Weed) - accrue time: 20min, value: $1500, $4500/hour

Cash Creation (source: Cash) - accrue time 30min, value: $3500, $7000/hour

Sporting Goods (source: Bunker) - accrue time: 40min, value: $5000, $7500/hour

Pharmaceutical Research (source: Meth) - accrue time 60min, value: $8500, $8500/hour

Cargo and Shipments (source: Warehouse/Hangar) - accrue time: 70min, value: $10,000, $8570/hour

South American Imports (source: Coke) - accrue time 120min, value: $20000, $10,000/hour

YET ANOTHER FAG fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Aug 3, 2018

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Best chopper pilot in all of los santos

You're also quite the dinghy captain!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Good job killing an npc with your oppressor. :downsbravo:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Anime_Otaku posted:

For my sins I watched MrBossFML’s video about the plane.

Why would you do this to yourself?

e: still no loving terrorbyte because rockstar wants me to get burnt out on this dumbshit game before I get a chance to buy one.

YET ANOTHER FAG fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Aug 7, 2018

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Cage posted:

Yeah! Lets help the new people with snark!

It helps to know who not to associate with, at least.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Pararoid posted:

Is GTA Online a fun game?

Like I've been playing a bit, bought a bunker and some upgrades for it and it makes a reasonable amount of money that I've been saving up for that flying motorbike, but honestly, the missions in Online all seem really boring compared to the single player ones.

Outside of running heists and so on with friends, and griefing people trying to deliver supplies or whatever, is there anything to really look forward to?

You can look forward to... well, nothing. If you're not down with playing the same few heists & selling off your business stock then you're probably going to hate the poo poo out of this game. Fun is subjective. I have a lot of fun hanging out with randoms & seeing what kind of trouble we get up to. Sometimes you run into a cool wizard modder who flies you around the map, spawns a bunch of random cool vehicles, etc & that's pretty cool, but honestly the most fun you can have is when you've got a large group of people to play adversary modes or other PvP event type modes.

It's a shame the PC LLJK crew doesnt do anything fun together anymore, or really anything together for that matter but there are plenty of large crews that do weekly or monthly events like race meets, car shows, etc.

just pay a modder to give you all the money & play this poo poo casually because if you're already bored it's just gonna get worse

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Powershift posted:

Woah, woah woah woah woah, slow down there, honcho.

It clearly states you can start "steal or resupply missions", it doesn't say anything about sell missions.

You're only going to be able to launch resupply missions afaik, you will have to go to your businesses to pay for supplies if that's more your style. A full walkthrough of the terrorbyte, as well as full plays of the new missions are on YouTube for those that may be curious.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

If you have all 5 techs, it takes about 20-24 hours of game time to fill for selling at 1.6mil. Do that a couple times between content drops and you’re good to go

Also, if you're looking for something to do in between sales & everything, try finding a group (or a partner) for some heists. Any doomsday heist with 2 players will get you close to if not more than half a million funbux.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Powershift posted:

It still starts to feel like work by the 8th time you've done everything and still haven't earned your investment back.

Could i interest you in some Act II repeats?

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Phweengee posted:

Unenroll from your mc or org, and watch the security cameras; no rubber band needed.

Maybe if you'd like your product to stack up in .5x speed.

e:

Jippa posted:

My problem is even after deleting them I still get the critical error and the game won't launch?

Any advice appreciated.

Try uninstalling/reinstalling.

YET ANOTHER FAG fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 19, 2018

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Oh yes.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

davebo posted:

Oh please let me play this with you dudes tonight.

Edit: is that up-down trick only with the first oppressor? I can't seem to get it on the Oppressor MkII.
Ahh I was doing it way wrong. found a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOms1Fz3zE

I'm banned from da discord but I hope to see lots of good videos of the fun I am missing out on. :downs:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
For the love of God just look up how to do act II repeats & you'll never be poor again.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Does it pay everyone in the team or just the host?

Everyone. I usually go 50/50 or 60/40. gently caress heisting with 4 people.

E:

M2tt posted:

Step 1: Drop at least 1.6m on a facility that isn't in the rear end end of nowhere.

ACKTSHUALLY.....

paleto facility knocks off 3 or more minutes in the act II finale you'd be spending driving out to paleto (the rear end end of nowhere).

YET ANOTHER FAG fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 24, 2018

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Quote is not edit.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

VectorSigma posted:

A week and many hours of play later, and nightclub coke still isn't stocking. I unassigned all techs, stopped and started the coke business, and even bought another floor of storage. Still nothing. This blows. Well, no blow, that is.

Step 1. Close down the business
Step 1.5. Set your spawn location to your coke business
Step 2. RESTART GTA ONLINE (this is important. Don't just swap sessions, quit & launch the game over again.)
Step 3. Restart your business & purchase supplies.
Step 4. Return to the nightclub & assign a tech to South American Imports.

It should work again after this, or rather this is how I got mine to start producing again after a dry week.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

This isn't even a good screenshot.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
https://gfycat.com/KindheartedBeneficialGrizzlybear

Fwooosh

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

:whatup:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Happy Birthday, GTAV! Can't believe it's been 150 years already

:toot:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

lol I just got an Xbox live "enforcement" email for undoubtedly messaging horrible things like "thanks, rear end" to people who intentionally sabotaged heists.

Although enforcement.xbox.com says I have a "perfect record."

The future looks bleak.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Zigmidge posted:

There's too much peace and hope in the RDR2 thread. It's like watching a population stare down a tsunami from the shore.

At some point, most of those very same people paid money to post on these forums.

Makes ya think.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Eregos posted:

A couple times I completed difficult setups first try with low level players, like Prison Break-Station. People would often ask for Hard, but I would generally choose Normal for setups and most successes ended with 0 lives left.

Everyone laugh at this guy for heisting on normal with pubs.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Eregos posted:

I got a gun locker at my Bunker, since it's the cheapest one, and this allowed me to remove some of my excess guns. Turns out guns you forcibly received from a hacker and never actually purchased can't be removed. I'll have to try buying them (sounder prospect now with easier moneymaking) and see if that fixes it. Followed the instructions but Sessionsweeper 1.2 doesn't actually keep everyone out of the session though it's possible people join more slowly. I've also experienced a couple more crashes than usual, not sure if that's related.

Afaik you can just restart your game to get rid of weapons modders gave you.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo dude the reason you spawn in the bunker is because that's where you delivered your loving supplies to, chill the gently caress out.

e: I see your gripe with having to respawn your terrorbyte, but still..

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Where's my iFruit media player so i can play music when im walking around?

Seriously I would pay millions in game for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Eregos posted:

Given the situation with the Command vehicles constantly despawning over the course of a realistic play session, and the fact parking the Terrorbyte or MOC near a high-end apartment to abuse the Lester teleport to make them more accessible is highly recommended, I've picked out the best ones for that purpose. I was using Richard Majestic but the Terrorbyte spawned a couple blocks away which became frustrating. I assume Stilt apartments would be bad, since they are so annoying to drive out of, and generally far from spawns.

Del Perro Heights has the absolute closest Terrorbyte spawn, steps from the entrance in a side alley, and it's right across the street from the cheapest CEO office I got. It's also close to an MOC spawn on the pier bridge and not far from a personal aircraft spawn on the beach. I settled on this one. There's also other spawns I didn't mention but from what I see Del Perro is close to everything. Now that I've got Del Perro the effect of the stupid despawn mechanic is minimized, it's barely even beneficial to move the Terrorbyte from where it spawns because it's so close.

Near the center of the city 4 Integrity Way is mediocre, right across the street from Arcadius CEO office, the Terrorbyte spawn is out back which isn't ideal and the MOC is several blocks away. Personal Aircraft is in the canals 5 blocks away.

Also near the center, 3 Alta is a couple blocks from a CEO office (Maze Tower) but the MOC spawn is just out back and the Terrorbyte just down the street. Personal Aircraft is miles away though. Probably slightly better than 4 Integrity.

Those 3 really are the only viable non-stilt options in terms of close Terrorbyte spawns to high-end apartments.

Are you even having fun anymore my dude?