Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

T1g4h posted:

Gettin' in on the ground floor of this thing before the Ghost Post realizes what we've done and comes to claim this thread as well.

190Z is dropping Tuesday, everybody get hype for the Datsun 240Z clone :woop:

Yay! Hustler when though :f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Anyone got an idea as to why the right analog stick button doesn't work on the PS4 controller when playing the PC version? I can pan the camera around with the stick just fine, but all the actions tied to pressing the stick in don't register.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Jose Mengelez posted:

cant wait to buy a regular old mansion to control all my business from... rather than the nuclear bunker or secret underground facility i already own.

$10m super encrypted new cell phone that lets you manage your businesses on the go

I kinda wish you could do that

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Shere posted:

Yeah, also if you're me you'll never really conquer zoning out and slamming the car into a construction crane or electrical pylon.

I lost a full crate delivery like this flying at night. loving hell that sucked. Didn't help that the pylon popped in and rendered after I hit the thing.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
You still can't wear stockings with skirts because the leg mesh is either one or the other with no layering possible, because Rockstar didn't learn from Saints Row loving 2.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Being able to manage your businesses from one spot is nice, but you still gotta deliver supplies and poo poo to the coke lab and such, right?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ElwoodCuse posted:

No they fill up on their own at the club

Mondian posted:

Seems like the nightclub is designed to make you buy all those MC business and then never loving register as president again to avoid getting slammed with all those upkeep fees.

Sure does. I found this guide on how it all works over on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/91n3p9/nightclubwarehouse_money_making_explained/

Might have to go turn the lights back on at the coke lab.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Anyone know if your club makes product while you're doing non-freeroam missions?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

BitBasher posted:

from what I can tell the club is not affected by the businesses at all except to see if they exist. Upgrades appear to do nothing for the club, and the stock generation for the club is fixed at certain intervals depending on the specific good. For example Sporting Goods always takes X time and Weed always takes Y time per unit.

Speaking of, my coke hasn't done anything at all. I went and bought the cash printing business and it's already making product in the club, but coke just isn't budging.

Edit:

lol now it finally starts doing something

Beeb fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jul 28, 2018

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Oh jeez, delivering cargo from the club is another one of those "You're in the city? Drive out to the desert." things. At least give us the option where we wanna sell :argh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
When going for criminal mastermind on the doomsday stuff, can anyone in the crew do other missions and free roam shenanigans without screwing things up? I'm helping get a buddy some cash, but we've got pretty different schedules so he might want to run crates and such before we party up.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Kiavahr posted:

Is there a way to have your coke business running for the purposes of nightclub stuff without ljt ever calling?

He's not called me while I'm registered as a CEO. Maybe he only calls you if you're doing biker poo poo?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Anyone having server issues tonight? I either time out on loading or instantly get the message save data can't be downloaded.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ElwoodCuse posted:

They announced the bare minimum about Red Dead Online (that it starts a month after the game comes out) and that they aren't done with GTA Online either

When did they announce that about Red Dead Online? All I've seen of it was it'll be a thing.

Edit:

Oh, neat!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

davebo posted:

If he's just grinding stuff solo he should probably be doing the Car Import/Export stuff instead of supplies, or am I wrong on that?

Yeah, import/export is the way to go solo. Throw in some head hunter and sightseeing CEO jobs between cars. It's still tedious as gently caress but more profitable than running crates.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mondian posted:

Can't you play poker on red dead online? If that works I dunno why this wouldn't

You don't gamble with the purchasable currency there, just regular cash you get from doing missions and selling animal parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Deuterious posted:

Would be nice to use a single computer and be able to see the supplies in my businesses and buy more. It is a pain to have to drive to each one all the time.

Yeah, though I've been wanting to be able to do that through the phone for ages.